PDA

View Full Version : Artrage splash page design

Jules
10-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi all, I thought I would do a post about the main illustration on the artrage website. I created it when artrage 3 was in beta, using the loaded palette knife.
Ambient Design contacted me as they wanted to use it. I am seeing it everywhere on the net, especially pinterest. So I had an idea that I should
show the original image on here. :) Obviously it has been flipped to fit the splash page.

coops
10-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Its good to see you again Jules. This is one fine painting and deserves to be on the front page, it show so much what Artrage can do. Well done Jules:)

Jules
10-25-2012, 11:13 PM
Its good to see you again Jules. This is one fine painting and deserves to be on the front page, it show so much what Artrage can do. Well done Jules:)

Hi coops, hope alls well with you, thanks! yeh I do keep popping by now and again...so many distractions ;)

limey-g
10-26-2012, 12:24 AM
A wonderful painting, nice to meet the person who did it.
Geoff

D Akey
10-26-2012, 02:49 AM
I think you should be acknowledged for it. I hadn't connected you up with the signature. Brilliant painting, Jules. I admired it all along never knowing who did it. Brava!

Jules
10-26-2012, 07:45 AM
A wonderful painting, nice to meet the person who did it.
Geoff
Thanks Limey!

Jules
10-26-2012, 07:48 AM
I think you should be acknowledged for it. I hadn't connected you up with the signature. Brilliant painting, Jules. I admired it all along never knowing who did it. Brava!

Maybe yes D Akey thanks for that :D