PDA

View Full Version : Intrusion in Greens

gxhpainter2
10-21-2012, 05:57 AM
changing my format size to stretch out the composition in a more horizontal way..

D Akey
10-22-2012, 10:13 AM
I still see your latest like games. This one reminds me of "Go" in color using different shapes and colors for the pieces. Old geezers playing in the park perhaps.

gxhpainter2
10-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Ok your move..!.... LOL... thanks DAkey been awhile since you stopped by but seems you have been checking up on me... thanks :cool::cool:

Caesar
10-23-2012, 02:09 AM
By stretching Your format You gave the impression of the green forcing the room for its insertion. Just liking grass and roots breaking through ruins and concrete ...

gxhpainter2
10-23-2012, 06:18 AM
By stretching Your format You gave the impression of the green forcing the room for its insertion. Just liking grass and roots breaking through ruins and concrete ... ah Caesar you seem to always grasp the intention of my works.. thanks :cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
10-28-2012, 05:26 AM
When I looked at this today I suddenly got the feeling of little villages amongst the green fields. The sort of fly over view. Honestly, I think there is even a little lake there!

gxhpainter2
10-29-2012, 04:29 AM
When I looked at this today I suddenly got the feeling of little villages amongst the green fields. The sort of fly over view. Honestly, I think there is even a little lake there! LOL.....very cool Marilyn Anne...I was visualizing this in a manner that you described also... a sort of fly over view..:cool::)