gxhpainter2
10-14-2012, 10:56 AM
taking it easy for awhile.. but just had to play a bit hope you enjoy

semd74
10-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Somewhat different, but still a very appealing painting

limey-g
10-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Well Gary I really like this one, I like the simplicity of it and how the white stripes seem to bring a shine to the painting.
Geoff

pat1940
10-15-2012, 01:00 AM
Gary, wondered where you went to, this one is like looking thru shutters on a window, well done

gxhpainter2
10-15-2012, 05:48 AM
Somewhat different, but still a very appealing paintingthanks steve, I appreciate it and glad you found this appealing.:):):):)

Well Gary I really like this one, I like the simplicity of it and how the white stripes seem to bring a shine to the painting.
Geoff geoff , glad you like it's simple design qualities and embossed shine in parts.:):):)

Gary, wondered where you went to, this one is like looking thru shutters on a window, well done
Hey Pat, yep I have been taking a little down time from painting, which I do from time to time to allow time to rethink and reinvigorize my work.. just doing a lot of reading on my kindle and stopping by the forum .. you have been very busy and producing some very fine work..:):):)

Caesar
10-15-2012, 09:16 PM
You're having lunch here, I guess. I can't say why, but this painting makes me feel some sort of appetite, even here at +1 time. I like it very much, especially how You used yellow.

gxhpainter2
10-16-2012, 03:39 AM
You're having lunch here, I guess. I can't say why, but this painting makes me feel some sort of appetite, even here at +1 time. I like it very much, especially how You used yellow. LOL dear Caesar...now you are making me hungry...I think good are should feed all the senses ! Yes?:cool::cool::):)