PDA

View Full Version : Playing with demo

kwall
10-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi all, just trying out the demo of AR3 to see if I want to buy it. So far it is defiantly on my to buy list. This piece was a B&W piece done in a different program, but colored in AR.

Reminds me of the old prismacolor markers I used to use.

A side question, what are the rules for posting pics with nudity ? I have a watercolor trial I did but has naked breasts.

copespeak
10-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Put it into the 'After 9 O'Clock' Section. Lovely work, will look forward to more... :0)

Caesar
10-04-2012, 08:16 PM
That's a style I'm sure my two boys would love!
I appreciate it too, since I like to draw since ever and admired several comics authors who showed to be really outstanding artists as well, either in my opinion and, often enough, for their general consideration and broad international success.
Personally I don't see anything either scary (or hot) to move it in the After 9 Section, especially while with many lugubrious, violent or cynical characters, movies and cartoons so trendy in these days and popular among kids and teen-agers too.

kwall
10-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. As to him telling me about the after 9 section, he didn't mean for this piece I asked where to put another one I did that contains nudity.

sabena
10-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Fantastic and great grafiti i like very much your style:)

See in art project http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?3443-Graffiti-Art