PDA

View Full Version : Portrait of a couple

Caesar
09-27-2012, 02:29 AM
They were two members of the entertainment team in the village we had our holidays in this summer.
He was the boss there and they were partners also in their life, so he asked me to paint their portrait.
I did it in few hours by using aibrush and pencil (far from an usual choice for me) and I'm happy enough of the outcome and of the likeness, hoping they'll like it too ...

suffolkgal
09-27-2012, 03:12 AM
I do admire your talent :)

pat1940
09-27-2012, 03:40 AM
Caesar, this is done beautifully, I know they will love it, fantastic job

limey-g
09-27-2012, 05:14 AM
Well Caesar I like it, I am sure because you did it the likeness will be really good.
I am sure they will really like it.
Geoff

gxhpainter2
09-27-2012, 09:34 AM
Caesar...they are very lucky to have come across you ...a great effort and well done.. interesting to me that you don't use airbrush that much...it would seem a likely candidate to get rounded forms and build up skin tones..might be too hard to control however.

Caesar
09-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Thank You, dear Suffolkgal! Actually I should have looked for a more creative and artistic interpretation, I guess, but I eventually proceeded with a more ordinary style. It wasn't too boring though, since i didn't trace, I had to correct the lady to get a better likeness and I completely changed the T-shirt of the gentleman.

I just hope so, dear Pat, although, being from younger generations and having seen my comix-like caricatures, i wonder if such quite classical interpretation fits their taste. Thank You.

Dear Geoff, differently from You I don't have just ladies to portray, alas ...;) Thank You for Your valuable appreciation since You're a masterful expert of this genre.

Thank you, dear Gary. Coming back to AR paintings after some time, I had to remove a little bit of rust, but, eventually, it's like biking or swimming, You fundamentally never forget how to.

coops
09-29-2012, 08:27 PM
This is excellent Cesare, they look a lovely couple and I am sure they will love it:)

semd74
09-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Nice lookin couple and a fantastic painting !!

Caesar
09-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Thank You, dear Katie. I think too it's not bad at all, but I still have to hear from them and their reaaction though.

They certainly looked in love, dear Steve. So I hope this painting may be the best wishes for them.

justjean
09-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Caesar, looks like you have knocked the rust off, this is GREAT

Caesar
10-02-2012, 06:50 AM
I found the right paint againt the rust, dear Jean! LOL;) Thank You!