PDA

View Full Version : Honestly! I think I have to uninstall artrage.....

moosie
09-26-2012, 07:39 AM
cos i spend far too much time at it :p

iceaxe
09-26-2012, 08:12 AM
A fun painting! is that a snow ball I see precariously balanced on a ridge?

Fashmir
09-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Don't do it!!! Don't uninstall! Keep spending time in AR and watch- JUST WATCH your skills unfold and grow. Keep it up. :)

sabena
09-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Don't do it!!! Don't uninstall! we all begin the same way. Try and try and you are good;)

eighty+
09-26-2012, 09:00 AM
I say arn't you the girl who lived at the north Pole :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Caesar
09-26-2012, 08:26 PM
C'mon, with all that snow lasting so many months where You leave, how can you ever think to unistall this playground for having cheap and abundant fun and leave us all without Your fantastic humor? Wait, there's not an AR package for us to install a Moosie till now ...;)
Anyway I'd stay far enough from such incumbent mountain looking as if may fall on us.:DLOL

limey-g
09-27-2012, 02:03 AM
Nice mountains I guess you must have been visiting the rockies.
You certainly cannot un install Artrage , where else will you find such harmless fun and anyway we would miss you.
You obviously did not read the small print when you first started with Artrage, you see to uninstall you have to have the consensus of the members.:D:D:D
Geoff

moosie
09-27-2012, 02:32 AM
lolol Artrage was the reason i gave away my laptop and bought this all in one pc with 23 inch screen, so that i could see what i was painting :p now if i could turn my mouse into a stylus or something I had more control over, I'd be a happy camper lol.

eighty..yep thats me lol..i lived in Yukon and Eastern Arctic for about 35 years.(which might explain why i paint mountains n snow lol)...moved 2200 miles south about 5 years ago to the flatlands of Saskatchewan..and I'm still in Canada.:p

I have learned so much here, from so many extremely talented folks...and some of you even have a sense of humour :rolleyes:
Thank you :D

limey-g
09-27-2012, 05:05 AM
Yes next you need a wacom tablet and you will be all set.
Geoff

Bobbi
09-27-2012, 08:42 AM
And five minutes after you uninstall it, you will be installing it right back. Don't you know this is an addiction??? And it looks like you have discovered a technique that has some interesting results. How could you ever give up on all that????? hee hee.

Plus, haven't you noticed, as much time as you spend on Art Rage, it seems as if it is only minutes. So with convoluted reasoning, if it only feels like a few minutes, have you really spent too much time on it???

suffolkgal
09-27-2012, 09:30 PM
I know exactly what you mean, ever since I downloaded the Pro version and joined this forum I am sneaking a peek to see if I am missing anything and trying to grab more time for painting etc as the perfectionist in me wants self improvement NOW lmao

Trouble is I sit here with some chocolate, purely medicinal to aid concentration...daren't go near the scales :D

Ali

pat1940
09-29-2012, 06:51 AM
NO, NO NO MOOSIE, we would all miss your sense of humor, and you are getting better all the time, so stay with us, I know the time goes so fast when painting but it is a wonderful time and program and of course
all our forum friends

L Skylar Brown
09-29-2012, 08:01 AM
I know of what you speak! I have been hopelessly em-meshed in it for 3 years now!!!

Rondo
09-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Hehe, the first ting you gone do if you should un install Artrage and sit back at the pc? "looking for Artrage" !! thats a fact,lol. 1 of my first routines i do when i'm at my pc after waking up is checking this forum:) then the rest,Mail or FB......lol

your are stuck with it;) be happy ,lol

coops
09-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Its great to see you having so much fun Moosie, stick with it and give us all more lovely works:)