PDA

View Full Version : Storm Fury

jacktar51
09-25-2012, 04:50 AM
Caught in a storm,olden day sailing ship tries to weather it out.....(Back to the sea and ships)....Jack.

tinzo
09-25-2012, 06:23 AM
Yes my old mate, back to the sea and ships. But there's nothing wrong with painting what you love.
This is a cracking piece of work Jack, the sea and sky both look really angry. It all makes the fate of
that small sailing ship, very uncertain.....scary for those on board. Well done Jack. :D

jacktar51
09-25-2012, 09:00 AM
Caught in a storm,olden day sailing ship tries to weather it out.....(Back to the sea and ships)....Jack.

Well well well,If it isnt my old friend TINZO!!!!!!!.really good to see you on here again,I dont post all that often these days but I do look in often on the gallery to see whats going on,and to do the occasional post,but I dont like to bore people with repeditive stuff and its getting a bit difficult to keep finding new ideas,so I slip in the odd sea scene if I havent done one for a while,and yes its nice to paint what I like, thanks for replying Brian,catch you again soon.....Jack.

tinzo
09-26-2012, 06:42 AM
Good lad Jack. :D

limey-g
09-26-2012, 07:11 AM
Nice one Jack, we have been missing your nautical paintings and they are so well done.
I dont think I would make a very good sailor in weather like that.
Geoff

Caesar
09-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Back onboard, dear Captain Jack (Sparrow?). Outstanding as usual and absolutely moody!

suffolkgal
09-27-2012, 04:01 AM
I do like a good storm scene and this one is outstanding, rather envious of your wave painting talent ;)

gigicharm
09-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Beautiful - I felt the storm in my soul! :)

jacktar51
09-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Nice one Jack, we have been missing your nautical paintings and they are so well done.
I dont think I would make a very good sailor in weather like that.
Geoff

Hello Geoff,thanks for your comment mate,yes I do like painting seascapes,trying very hard to vary it a bit these days,I,ve been looking at mystical,magical and fairytale stuff recently and trying my hand at it for a change,thanks for looking.....Jack.

jacktar51
09-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Back onboard, dear Captain Jack (Sparrow?). Outstanding as usual and absolutely moody!

Thanks Caesar, Always appreciate your comments,thank you for replying,catch you again soon....Jack.

jacktar51
09-28-2012, 10:24 PM
I do like a good storm scene and this one is outstanding, rather envious of your wave painting talent ;)

Thank you for your reply, I spent a lot of hours just looking at the sea and the way it behaves,and if I cant paint it now,then I still havent stared at waves for long enough,actually you cant stare at them for long enough....fascinating I think...thanks for looking ...Jack.

kenmo
09-29-2012, 06:21 AM
Love the mood of this painting....Fantastic work...

coops
09-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Your painting of water is really so very very good Jack, well done again on lovely works:)