PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Confetti

gxhpainter2
09-24-2012, 11:51 AM
I have been taken by sabena's "tutti frutti" and other of her recent works and this was the result...a celebration of the rectangle in color:cool::cool:

kenmo
09-25-2012, 01:56 AM
Another fantastic creation....

gxhpainter2
09-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Another fantastic creation.... Kenmo... thanks! your comment is appreciated :):)

pat1940
09-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Gary, I love this and it is so wierd, I to am doing a Sabena idea as I really like her style, so just playing around with it at this time lol

gxhpainter2
09-25-2012, 06:07 AM
Gary, I love this and it is so wierd, I to am doing a Sabena idea as I really like her style, so just playing around with it at this time lol LOL Pat not weird at all us great minds think alike..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: can't wait to see what you come up with!...

limey-g
09-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Nice one Gary , very nice confetti effect.
Geoff

Caesar
09-25-2012, 09:42 PM
I think that the exposure to Sabena's arrtpieces stimulated a quite interesting palette variant on what remains anyway always a personal and excellent style.

Marilyn Anne
09-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Enjoy all the colors and shapes. Wonderful patterns and things to look at.

sabena
09-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Wow Gxpainter great work i like very much, this have life and light. I realy like the composition and the color because, you not have afraid to do them. My Inglish is bad i am sorry. I'm quite happy that my paintings are sources of inspiration:o Wonderful and Fantastic Pallet;)

gxhpainter2
09-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Nice one Gary , very nice confetti effect.
Geoffthanks Geoff...lots of layers and blending modes in this.. I started with 15 layers of which I only kept about 6 of them for this...

I think that the exposure to Sabena's arrtpieces stimulated a quite interesting palette variant on what remains anyway always a personal and excellent style.thanks Caesar..that is one of the things I find best about this forum is the inspiration I get from look at what others are doing, the colors they use etc...

Enjoy all the colors and shapes. Wonderful patterns and things to look at. Thanks Marilyn Anne...glad you like this one.

Wow Gxpainter great work i like very much, this have life and light. I realy like the composition and the color because, you not have afraid to do them. My Inglish is bad i am sorry. I'm quite happy that my paintings are sources of inspiration:o Wonderful and Fantastic Pallet;) dear sabena your English is far better than my Portuguese!....and I am happy that you like my interpretation of your work..:):):)