PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Front

gxhpainter2
09-24-2012, 04:30 AM
a map or a feeling? maybe a bit of both...

pat1940
09-24-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi Gary, very nice as always, btw, I checked out that artist, Maurice Utrillo, I downloaded one and going to try to paint it, thanks a lot, also for the nice compliment

copespeak
09-24-2012, 08:34 AM
I love your colours! Wonderful work, as always.

limey-g
09-24-2012, 08:43 AM
Nice one Gary, love the rich colours you used, it really stands out.
Geoff

gxhpainter2
09-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi Gary, very nice as always, btw, I checked out that artist, Maurice Utrillo, I downloaded one and going to try to paint it, thanks a lot, also for the nice complimentPat your welcome... I see a lot a similarity in Utrillo's work and some of your more recent work..so he should be a good inspiration and study for you..:):)

I love your colours! Wonderful work, as always.copespeak...thanks! so glad to have your opinion and encouragement. :):):)

Nice one Gary, love the rich colours you used, it really stands out.
Geoff Geoff..thanks mate I worked on the colors quite a bit adjusting and getting it where I wanted it ..:):)

sabena
09-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi GXPainter, i like the strong and beautiful painting i like very muche your abstract art:)

gxhpainter2
09-25-2012, 02:22 AM
sabena...your kind comments are greatly appreciated as a co-abstract painter I value your opinion on my paintings :cool::cool::cool: :):):)

Caesar
09-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Driving a car along a road with forest fire aside.... that's what a see.
Should I be right to catch the mood and feeling, the metaphorical or psychological meaning of this interpretation would be pretty clear to understand, I think.