PDA

View Full Version : Oslo Night in August

gxhpainter2
09-16-2012, 08:53 AM
the hot still air hums with the stirring of people in Oslo's night

pat1940
09-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Gary, this is wonderful, so clean and colors and shapes are designed so well, I love this one, really, really nice

coops
09-16-2012, 07:53 PM
This one really stands out, its grea:)t

Marilyn Anne
09-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Something intriguing to look at everywhere your eye goes. Wonderful details, shapes and colors.

limey-g
09-17-2012, 12:30 AM
I like it, so much to see, lovely colours.
Geoff

MSIE
09-17-2012, 10:09 AM
I've never been to Oslo but looking at your painting I think I'd like the city! :)
great colours ... has a feeling of autumn which is my favourite season.

gxhpainter2
09-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Gary, this is wonderful, so clean and colors and shapes are designed so well, I love this one, really, really nice Pat thanks I like your comment on this...:):)

This one really stands out, its grea:)tKatie so glad you like it.:)

Something intriguing to look at everywhere your eye goes. Wonderful details, shapes and colors.Marilyn Anne glad you like the details I am finding how to have interesting details without overly complex so it has a clean and stylistic appeal.

I like it, so much to see, lovely colours.
Geoff thanks Geoff

I've never been to Oslo but looking at your painting I think I'd like the city! :)
great colours ... has a feeling of autumn which is my favourite season. MSIE... I haven't either but I am a fan of Jo Nesbo's books and just finished one and starting another... so I was googling Norway and looking at the images..

Caesar
09-17-2012, 08:14 PM
What an elegant painting! Colors and signs are exquisite here!