PDA

View Full Version : here's my easy rider!

ranibeeri
09-02-2012, 04:02 AM
i'm using Artrage Pro on a Mac iMac 24" computer + Wacom "Bamboo" tablet, the perfect combination. Recently i had an exhibition
of my all art rage stuff, digitally printed on a large format canvas and acrylic paint job on it. The results are great and i sold a few.
Some don't appreciate this technique as art and personally i always emphasize
that artrage , or any other painting software, is a tool like any other tool and i do combine digital art with "classic" tools.
Creativity is in the artist's mind and soul and not in any tool he uses.
enjoy!
Rani

gxhpainter2
09-02-2012, 06:39 AM
this is clever and very creative I am very happy to learn that someone has printed and sold work done in AR with acrylic enhancements.. that is very cool... :):):)

kenmo
09-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Clever indeed.... AND so very cool....:cool:

jibes
09-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Well said and good point! Excellent work!

limey-g
09-02-2012, 08:08 AM
This is really neat, nice to see a different approach to portraits
Geoff

copespeak
09-02-2012, 08:28 AM
I love this! As an ex Harley rider, I have a jacket and scarf just like that, and his face is great. Excellent.

ranibeeri
09-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Indeed it's time to say it loud and clear: digital art is art. you can like it or not. that's up to.
and honestly, it's the Artrage Pro software that gave me the chance to express myself the easy and effective way, as i could not stand other painting software like Painter (with all the respect), or Photoshop, which i use as a graphic designer (and i'm not employed by Artrage...).
I've got also Artrage on my iPad 3, which is nice, but the Mac version is much more professional and suitable for working in high resolutions.
So thanks for the support

Rani

coops
09-05-2012, 01:29 AM
I think this is so very clever, well done:)

pat1940
09-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Excellent work, so clever, really like it

tylerzachary
09-11-2012, 07:43 PM
I agree with you about the creativity. Artist always needs to find some creativity to impress people with his works. This software does the job really great;)