PDA

View Full Version : Pulling on a Thread

gxhpainter2
08-24-2012, 11:55 AM
just had to follow this thread and pull and tease until something gave way..

semd74
08-24-2012, 07:30 PM
So there they are...all the pieces of my brain that have been lost over the years LOL...nice painting Gary !!

screenpainter
08-24-2012, 08:34 PM
what a beauty. this would look great dressing up a gallery or environmental design for something hi tec, really pushes forward the concept of digital abstract painting. very nice rhythms and music in the piece.

limey-g
08-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Nicely done Gary , I like this one.
Geoff

D Akey
08-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Yeah, this is brilliant.

This is not only cohesive, it's very layered and deep. I find, for my eye, the economy works very well in that every note, so to speak, has a meaning and clarity and the contribution to the whole is virtually precise, which is not a term I often can use when speaking of abstracts.

Funny, but I was just watching a guitar tutorial from a guy who was saying of his playing that he makes every note count. This put an instant analogy into my mind when looking at your work here.

This is not only composed but arranged and performed impeccably.

I can see your intention of doing a number with shapes and frames is really showing what the unconscious pull in that direction was getting at. . . with lots more to continue. Nobody could have shown you how to do this. It's yours because you found it along your personal journey.

Bravo! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
08-25-2012, 04:04 AM
So there they are...all the pieces of my brain that have been lost over the years LOL...nice painting Gary !! Steve so glad I found them and put them all back together for you!...:rolleyes:...:):):)

what a beauty. this would look great dressing up a gallery or environmental design for something hi tec, really pushes forward the concept of digital abstract painting. very nice rhythms and music in the piece. thanks Albert your comments on this piece are very encouraging on my journey with digital abstraction.

Nicely done Gary , I like this one.
Geoff Geoff thanks mate.:):)

Yeah, this is brilliant.

This is not only cohesive, it's very layered and deep. I find, for my eye, the economy works very well in that every note, so to speak, has a meaning and clarity and the contribution to the whole is virtually precise, which is not a term I often can use when speaking of abstracts.

Funny, but I was just watching a guitar tutorial from a guy who was saying of his playing that he makes every note count. This put an instant analogy into my mind when looking at your work here.

This is not only composed but arranged and performed impeccably.

I can see your intention of doing a number with shapes and frames is really showing what the unconscious pull in that direction was getting at. . . with lots more to continue. Nobody could have shown you how to do this. It's yours because you found it along your personal journey.

Bravo! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: thank you very much for your critical eye on my work.. it has proven a big help. and after many years of studying other artists work it seems I have gradually fallen into my own visual language, I will say it feels right and deeply internal but I am glad it resonates with others, that is the joyful experience in painting..:cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):)

pat1940
08-25-2012, 09:00 AM
Gary, I like this a lot, just love to gaze at the depth and those wonderful colors and shapes, another fav, great job

copespeak
08-25-2012, 10:08 AM
I love all your abstracts, and this is a really nice example.

Marilyn Anne
08-25-2012, 10:33 AM
So interesting to look at. So much going on!

gxhpainter2
08-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Gary, I like this a lot, just love to gaze at the depth and those wonderful colors and shapes, another fav, great job thank you Pat..

I love all your abstracts, and this is a really nice example. Nice to hear from you and I appreciate your comment.

So interesting to look at. So much going on! Thanks Marilyn Anne.. working on blending texture work with selections and layer masks..

byroncallas
08-26-2012, 06:37 PM
This baby delivers, Gary. Very well done. Akey hits the mark I think.

gxhpainter2
08-27-2012, 06:01 AM
This baby delivers, Gary. Very well done. Akey hits the mark I think. Thanks byron..I appreciate your comment..