PDA

View Full Version : Word Cloud with Art Rage

ruby.freesia
08-22-2012, 09:19 AM
During the greater portion of the weekend I played with the word cloud in Art Rage. I created the brushes in photoshop and imported them to art rage to create these popular set of MJ portraits....I am sharing four of them here, the full series is available at digitalfilbert.com

Also played with Art Rage's blending mode and really had a lot of fun :)

D Akey
08-23-2012, 03:52 AM
They're each great for what they are, which is different ideas on a theme. My personal favorite is the first owing to the clarity of the Michael Jackson resemblance, as well as pulling it off with very clear lyric words. The second and fourth are quicker reads leaning more toward the picture and away from the concept, and they're more sketchy, which is a cool approach visually. And number three would be fine for an overall eye catching pattern with less emphasis given to MJ's image. No room for additional text like a title though unless you were to let it sort of sit back with the rest.

Very cool from a graphics standpoint.

ruby.freesia
08-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Thank you so much D Akey! I am willing to continue with this experiment with some other famous faces and / or designs. I really had a lot of fun because it exposed a newer facet of Art Rage that I did not explore so far.

screenpainter
08-24-2012, 10:58 AM
cool graphics! great idea with the ps brush imports.

ruby.freesia
08-25-2012, 05:50 AM
Thank you Screenpainter:)

coops
08-26-2012, 07:29 AM
What a great idea Ruby and so very well painted.:)