PDA

View Full Version : Control Lost

gxhpainter2
08-09-2012, 06:44 AM
I thought I had this one under control but lost it just at the end...:p...seemed like an appropriate title but I hope you don't hold it against this one..

pat1940
08-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Gary, where did you lose control, cant find it lol I think it is great

Marilyn Anne
08-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Things can be in harmony and then the chaotic moment. I think it is appropriate !

chinapete
08-09-2012, 10:03 AM
... do you mean ... you were trying to make print ... and had a texture seizure? :):)

gxhpainter2
08-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Gary, where did you lose control, cant find it lol I think it is great Pat thanks..

Things can be in harmony and then the chaotic moment. I think it is appropriate ! Marilyn Anne... exactly and that was the motivation on this ..how often we think things are in control and then WHAM... oops guess we weren't

... do you mean ... you were trying to make print ... and had a texture seizure? :):) Pete is it that obvious :rolleyes::rolleyes:...LOL thanks and very appropriate...

Alexandra
08-10-2012, 03:07 AM
I don't think so at all Gary. Seems there is a strategic genius commander general of sorts who is about to take over a very bad situation and save the day!
Isn't this what you see?:rolleyes:;)

gxhpainter2
08-21-2012, 04:41 AM
I don't think so at all Gary. Seems there is a strategic genius commander general of sorts who is about to take over a very bad situation and save the day!
Isn't this what you see?:rolleyes:;) That is exactly right!... how clever and perceptive of you.. not sure how I missed it the first time.:rolleyes::rolleyes: