PDA

View Full Version : Flower Box for Marilyn

gxhpainter2
08-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I was inspired by the beautiful organic flowers and shades of green from our friend Marilyn Anne....

jibes
08-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Great idea Gary! I like this very much!

D Akey
08-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Interesting interpretation of Ms Monroe. You mean she wasn't a platinum blonde naturally? ;)

Regardless of my not quite getting the connection with Marilyn (at least I think that's the Monroe girl you're referring to), I really like this as a painting. Very cool shapes. . . ergo the Marilyn tie in. . .;):rolleyes::p;):cool::cool:

Edit: Ah, you meant Marilyn Ann. . . no idea about her hair color. . . ;)

semd74
08-05-2012, 07:32 PM
A very interesting piece Gary and well done

silvy
08-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Very lovely painting Gxhpainter:)
I really like the shades of color you used

Marilyn Anne
08-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Such a nice painting and truly pleasant surprise. I shall put it in my picture file so that I can look at it anytime. Thank you Gary!

pat1940
08-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Very nice Gary, I knew Marilyn would appreciate it

gxhpainter2
08-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Great idea Gary! I like this very much! thanks Neal..glad to see you posting new stuff too..

Interesting interpretation of Ms Monroe. You mean she wasn't a platinum blonde naturally? ;)

Regardless of my not quite getting the connection with Marilyn (at least I think that's the Monroe girl you're referring to), I really like this as a painting. Very cool shapes. . . ergo the Marilyn tie in. . .;):rolleyes::p;):cool::cool:

Edit: Ah, you meant Marilyn Ann. . . no idea about her hair color. . . ;) LOL D Akey clearly a case of mistaken identity..but glad you like this ..:):)

A very interesting piece Gary and well done

Very lovely painting Gxhpainter:)
I really like the shades of color you used thanks silvy..I seem to be in a range of greens and browns lately...

Such a nice painting and truly pleasant surprise. I shall put it in my picture file so that I can look at it anytime. Thank you Gary! my pleasure Marilyn glad you liked this little surprise:):):).

Very nice Gary, I knew Marilyn would appreciate it thanks Pat it seems she does like the little tribute..:):)