PDA

View Full Version : A magic bye wishing You all to enjoy wonderful summer Holidays

Caesar
08-03-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm about to start my summer Holidays, so I'm going to rather paint with real tools, as much as I'll have time and occasion to.
I thought to leave you with this further, uncompleted, imaginary fairy painting and her charming magic for quite a few reasons. (Guess whose shoes are they!)
I had not enough time to complete it, no good and original idea on where to place her and, last, to leave something to do for sure when I'll be back. This may occur (except for possible short occasional visits) at start/ early September unless I'll be called immediately for a depot maintenance, i.e. to have my pace-maker changed with a a refuelled and more sporty model (which would extend my time out for very few days more) in order not to miss next Olympics Games. :D
Blessings and best to you all! Remember to wear Your sunglasses! :cool:

coops
08-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I have been looking everywhere for them Cesare lol but she does look good in them. Great and fanciful painting.:)
Have a great holiday, rest and come back refreshed and painting. Hope everything does well if you have to be recalled.:):):)

pat1940
08-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Caesar, we will certainly miss you my friend, but really hope you have a wonderful holiday for you and your family, take care of your health, we want you around for a longggggggggggg time, looking forward to your return and more fantastic art.......great painting as always

barnburner
08-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Have a great Holiday Caesar. Thanks for leaving the beautiful fairy. A splendid job I must say. ;):):)

Peter Pinckney
08-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Buone vacanze Caesare!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

semd74
08-04-2012, 04:40 AM
Stay safe my friend

eighty+
08-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Have a great time with your family. Congrats

chinapete
08-04-2012, 05:49 AM
... "State buoni ... se potete" :):):) ...

("Be good ... if you can" ... un titolo di film, 1984)

shadowslake
08-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Caesar you have been a wonderful mentor and will be missed till you return. I send prayers for a speedy recovery and best wishes for your family during your vacation.

gxhpainter2
08-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Caesar...now that is living!... a month off to relax and enjoy... and find time for painting and sketching... have a great time mate!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

limey-g
08-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Well caesar have a good summer time away, I sure am going to miss you, still you left a lovely fairy for us all to look at.
Here's wishing you a safe return
Geoff

D Akey
08-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Well done. . . er. . . nicely painted is what I mean to say.

May you have a great vacation and be healthy as a bull!

We'll miss your humorous offerings. Keep painting/drawing. . .

;););););)

silvy
08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Buone vacanze Cesare!!:cool::cool: