PDA

View Full Version : The multiverse texture - RH adventure and Steve spotted too

Caesar
08-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Even the last exoteric theoretical evolutions of physics deserve to be represented visually, so,either through black holes or within Plank sized bubbles, here are the 11-dimensions multiple universes interweaving ...
Watercolor on one layer with other three tranformed replicae on three additional layers with selected blend modes and a final adjustment to some of the straight boundaries ...
I hope You like this folly too ..

Alexandra
08-01-2012, 10:42 PM
A very sophisticated design Cesare, well done!

semd74
08-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Very complex and thought provoking piece...Makes me wonder where I fit in

Caesar
08-02-2012, 01:20 AM
This is indeed the hole of a truly snob rabbit, dear Sandra! Thank You!

Dear Steve, I increased the telescope resolution a little bit and I spotted You (or Your clones) in three dimensions, into three antropomorphic universes. Look to the red arrows.
In other universes You probably have a visually unintelligible shape ... Thank You!

pat1940
08-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Really like this Caesar and I know Steve will get a chuckle out of the second one, very nice job

gxhpainter2
08-02-2012, 05:20 AM
very interesting work...and incredible you found Steve hiding somewhere between the 8th and 9th universe...:):) you have sharp eyes!..

sabena
08-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Very interesting i like very much this colages abstract:rolleyes:

jibes
08-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Wowsers Caesar! This is a great textural abstract! Love what you've done here.

Caesar
08-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Thank You, dear Pat! I didn't take any drug to paint this, I'm mad enough to get such a mesmerizing vision all by myself ...:D

Dear Gary, I fundamentally looked anywhere all over the frequencies for sunglasses spectrum (black body emissions) and I found Steve just behind them. I apologize with You for desecreting abstract painting this way, but I hope You would forgive me, since it was for a good purpose. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sabena! What I like the most in this are the colors I got and how they play with each other. Geometries are but a vain attempt to reconduct the delight to some sort of rational explanation. Nonetheless chromatic pleasure remains a subjectve matter and a personal experience of each of us.

I hope it's at least good enough as a poster for chromotherapy, dear Jibes. :DLOL Thank You!

barnburner
08-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Really interesting idea Caesar. Very well painted. Let's hope that each of these dimensions has it's own Art Rage Forum. :) :) :) :)

Caesar
08-03-2012, 01:37 AM
... and Sean has got at least twice as many wives as the dimensions number, to better enjoy and share this mesmerizing but dangerous reality of course, dear Barnburner ...LOL;). Thank You!

silvy
08-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Non ricordo di aver visto altri astratti tuoi, magari me li sono persi....questo è bellissimo!:eek:
Sofisticato ma non troppo confusionario come spesso accade nella 'tana del bianconiglio';)
Bravissimo!

Caesar
08-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Visto che ti interessa, cara Silvia, ti raccolgo i mie astratti passati in un filone specifico dove metterò anche i nuovi, visto che almeno posso disporre organicamente uno dei miei molti (troppi) generi anche se gli stili che uso restano i più disparati anche nell'astratto.
In questo campo, più che un artista sono un esploratore di Artrage e un ricercatore attivo di sorprese e incidenti felici che questo programma di pittura virtuale offre e su cui costruire delle composizioni che trovo "succose", cioé evocative e verosimili anche come realtà alternative del tutto bizzarre. Spero ti piacciano.

coops
08-03-2012, 09:47 PM
So you got Steve hiding down the RH but cooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee I see him. Great work Cesare:)

Caesar
08-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Incredible eagle-sight, dear Katie! Steve was wearing sunglasses not be spotted, but You got hime just the same!:DLOL Thank You!