PDA

View Full Version : Variation on T - Fatal Embrace

gxhpainter2
08-01-2012, 08:41 AM
another idea sketch .. a variation of flat prints and the letter T... no Threat intended...:rolleyes:

silvy
08-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Great Texture:)
The title speaks for itself, quite frightening...but I like it:)

pat1940
08-03-2012, 10:40 AM
T----is for terrific Gary, and I like it, Gary I chopped off the ceiling on my 50's Diner and it looks so much better, thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge:D

Caesar
08-03-2012, 07:32 PM
A great constrast between the left part texture (reminding a '60ies fabric) and the right one (more liquid).
:cool:It looks like You depicted vividly the movie of an old, now cold, crime case where no solution was found.
Maybe a lady savagely stabbed at home on her sof. But my subconscious was probably deceived by the title ...:rolleyes::)
So T for Terrible and Terror!

limey-g
08-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Nicely done Gary, such lovely strong colours.
Geoff

gxhpainter2
08-04-2012, 02:00 AM
Great Texture:)
The title speaks for itself, quite frightening...but I like it:) thanks silvy...sorry to frighten you but mayhem happens..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

T----is for terrific Gary, and I like it, Gary I chopped off the ceiling on my 50's Diner and it looks so much better, thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge:D Pat so glad I could help a bit having done countless perspectives I knew right away what the problems are but without going into eyelevels, vanishing points in a two point perspective..it was easy to just have you crop out the ceiling... :):)

A great constrast between the left part texture (reminding a '60ies fabric) and the right one (more liquid).
:cool:It looks like You depicted vividly the movie of an old, now cold, crime case where no solution was found.
Maybe a lady savagely stabbed at home on her sof. But my subconscious was probably deceived by the title ...:rolleyes::)
So T for Terrible and Terror! Caesar you tapped in to the dark heart of this work.. I almost went back and deleted it as it was getting so many views and no comments... I thought I must have crossed some unspoken boundary and it should have been in the after nine section :rolleyes::o:):):)

Nicely done Gary, such lovely strong colours.
Geoff thanks Geoff I decided to work in greens and at the last minute did the blood red splash...shocking! and from that came the title :):)