PDA

View Full Version : The unemployed fairie

Caesar
07-31-2012, 02:29 AM
Imaginary one to join the fairie evergreen trend ...

GRSArts
07-31-2012, 02:33 AM
Humm..... reminds me of someone. Nicely done.

gxhpainter2
07-31-2012, 04:15 AM
Caesar, my but have been busy.. this is really nice and unfortunately we seem to be outside the realm of magic in our society... too bad for us :(...

barnburner
07-31-2012, 05:34 AM
Excellent job Caesar. Nothing is quite as sad as an unemployed fairy. :) :) :)

limey-g
07-31-2012, 06:00 AM
Nicely done Caesar, just a thought maybe she is unemployed because her magic wand has stopped working.:)
Geoff

semd74
07-31-2012, 07:31 AM
Very well done...lots of imagination coming through here

Caesar
07-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Dear GRSArt, I don't know who exactly, but she may well represent our children part full of magical fantasieswe often leave unemployed not using her creative power! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Gary! You've certainly got one working for You when you paint!

Absolutely, dear Barnburner! They live to love and help people enjoy, so they cannot stand to be prevented for giving their beneficial contribute for free.

Right, dear Geoff! Some stupid rating agencies behind simplistic kids' analyses go on decreasing her financial rating, so she can hardly make a new investment in a better wand because of an incestuous bunch of speculators who don't care of everybody's interest, but just of their bottomless greed. :rolleyes: Thank you!

Thank You, dear Steve! All started when I tried to reproduce a sad expression without any reference.

coops
07-31-2012, 07:51 PM
Dear Cesare, I know that I am now no longer at work but honestly it feels wonderful so no tears they were all finished on Friday when I said my goodbyes. Seriously this is sooooooo charming a painting done with you great wit and artistic hand, well done:)

Caesar
07-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Dear Katie, You actually never got unemployed as a fairie. You just full-time moved to another garden from Your office desk, the ArtRage one, where definitely turned your magic wand into a magic brush making marvellous artpieces blooming and Your unique smile shine all over this Forum for our delight.
Thank you also for Your utmost kind comment to my expressive experiment.

Weeks
07-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Excellent, my friend :)

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
07-31-2012, 11:35 PM
Thank You, dear Weeks! I'm happy to read you like it.

Alexandra
08-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Now, this is indeed a pouting fairy! I think she must have run into the snake eyed fairy of mine in the lillie field. They are very territorial.:rolleyes: Great illustration per usual dear Cesare!

Caesar
08-02-2012, 12:14 AM
I cannot deny You influenced this weird character somehow, both consciously and subliminally, with Your army of fairies and funny little creatures, dear Sandra. I sent her to Your fairies to play together, but she was probably toughly rejected. :(:DLOL Thank You!

D Akey
08-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Hahahahaha. ;):D:):rolleyes:;):p;)

I mean . . . I mean. . . she looks like an intern for the summer. Somebody's niece who needed a job.

Very very cute, Alexandra. Sure hope she can find some work. Tough times. Brilliant picture.

Caesar
08-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Thank You, dear D Akey (on behalf of Alexandra). LOL:D

She's looking for at least an au-pair girl job now ... and entraineuse only as a last chance (You know, she's quite demure for my female drawing standards):o.

D Akey
08-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Ha. Sorry Caesar. Traveling and using a different (lesser) computer created a lot of challenges in posting at all. I'm back to my regular computer and can say Bravo, Lad!

mannafig
08-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Fabulous love that face dear Cesare:D:D

Caesar
08-03-2012, 02:26 AM
No, You were pretty right, dear D Akey! Actually i think I got the Fairy Disease by Alexandra! ;)LOL

Thank You, dear Amanda! It looks like You're pretty busy instead .... I hope You'll get some more time to post again full throttle!