PDA

View Full Version : Cyclism - 2012

gxhpainter2
07-30-2012, 07:03 AM
a blend of flat print colors , black the queen of colors and a bit of metallic..the joker :) .. cycles of art churning in a sea of color

chinapete
07-30-2012, 07:41 AM
... graphics on steroids ... or maybe that shouldn't be mentioned in relation to cyclism? :):)

MSIE
07-30-2012, 11:14 AM
this somehow reminds me of an alien laboratory :D
looks good! :)

semd74
07-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Great texture Gary and I love the frames you do for your paintings

coops
07-30-2012, 07:08 PM
An view from above of a cycle race, looks like a long way to me, well done:)

Caesar
07-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Just looking to spot where's the arrival, unless it's the Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage ... :D
Your paintings are always a pleasure for the eyes and a working evocative gearbox!

pat1940
07-31-2012, 02:06 AM
Gary, this is so appealing, love the colors, and design a lot, always a treat to view your art

jibes
07-31-2012, 07:40 AM
Gary, I love the warm colors of this. A very inviting painting.

gxhpainter2
07-31-2012, 07:49 AM
... graphics on steroids ... or maybe that shouldn't be mentioned in relation to cyclism? :):)Shhhh!....no one is supposed to know !..:):)

this somehow reminds me of an alien laboratory :D
looks good! :)

Great texture Gary and I love the frames you do for your paintings Thanks Steve. your one of only a few that have mentioned the frames around my work.. glad you appreciate them.

An view from above of a cycle race, looks like a long way to me, well done:) Katie... this is Box Hill after a crash...

Just looking to spot where's the arrival, unless it's the Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage ... :D
Your paintings are always a pleasure for the eyes and a working evocative gearbox! thank you Caesar I will have to Google Saintiago de Compostela..

Gary, this is so appealing, love the colors, and design a lot, always a treat to view your art Pat, thanks and your comments and support are a big treat for me ..:):)

Gary, I love the warm colors of this. A very inviting painting. Thanks Neal..nice to have you back at the forum..:cool::cool: