PDA

View Full Version : Pin-apple

Caesar
07-20-2012, 03:16 AM
... she's still looking for the hungry worm responsible for the damage!

P.S. I improved the cheek according to D Akey's suggestion!

kenmo
07-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Bravo.... love the humour in this....:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

D Akey
07-20-2012, 04:10 AM
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Hilarious! Love the exaggerated attitude of the girl. It makes it most comical. And the idea is very light and funny. Well done Caesar.

The paint on her right cheek is a little uneven and a little distracting. Not bad. Let the paint support your drawings.

Just for another take on caricature, another artist for you to look at is Jack Davis. His style changed over the years. But a really clever artist.

http://www.google.com/search?num=10&...ac.aaQcJERWRR8 (http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1120&bih=520&q=jack+davis&oq=jack+davis&gs_l=img.3..0l9j0i5.6028.8209.0.8431.10.10.0.0.0.0 .206.1107.7j2j1.10.0...0.0...1ac.aaQcJERWRR8)

semd74
07-20-2012, 06:10 AM
Sipping on a cocktail as I look at this painting...makes me want to ask...is her name Eve? HAHA...Very well done Caesar !!

Mairzie Dotes
07-20-2012, 07:03 AM
Caesar,
And here I was, just about to bite into a Granny Smith Apple!!! :eek:

Much fun, lighthearted and here's hoping she considers wearing
another choice of dewormed support oriented attire in the future.
Form fitting Cantaloupe halves could be considered ... seedless
to offset any possible prickly side effects of course. ;)

shadowslake
07-20-2012, 08:22 AM
3eeeeeeeek! Pin- up gone to the trailer park. Lol.

jbeau
07-20-2012, 08:37 AM
LOL! Nice concept:)

Caesar
07-20-2012, 09:18 AM
How best express the concept that "AN APPLE A DAY TAKES THE DOCTOR AWAY"?

Dear D Akey, this time I had to be carefully to avoid disputes with Apple Co., so i had to change appropriately the logo. ;) Thank you very much for Your observation on the cheek (I'll see how to improve there) and Your indication of Jack Davis works, a most interesting artist and style who seem to have influenced a lot of comics authors and worked also for the MAD magazine.

Maybe, dear Steve. She'd better wear some leaves then. Thank You!

Dear Mair, welcome back after such a long time! Your prose always contains much more than a first reading would decrypt. :DLOL As You may have seen in my most recent entries, I'm not having a pink period, least a blue one, rather, if You saw my last series of posts, a silly drawing phase. This is quite reasonable not being a true artist, but only a crazy scrawler. Thank You.

Dear Shadowslake, she seems to be a genuine biological product, not using fungicide, with some drawback and adverse side effect though. ;)

That would be a good expression to strike up with a girl praising her, dear Jbeau! Just saying her she's really a nice concept. :DLOL Thank You!

limey-g
07-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Nice humorous painting Caesar and she is so slim, maybe you could not find a couple of apples large enough. ;)
Geoff

cartuneman
07-20-2012, 02:01 PM
wow this is funny Caesar I cant stop tasting apples now ..ok gotta go make a pie now lol love it

Caesar
07-20-2012, 08:47 PM
Dear Geoff, after Your last observation on buxom ladies she must have exxaggerated with her diet. :rolleyes::D Thank You!

Dear Cartunman, I guess that turning her You would discover also a pear shape somewhere ...LOL;) Thank You!

tinzo
07-20-2012, 09:25 PM
I love that look on her face....but those apples, wow....:D

pat1940
07-21-2012, 12:58 AM
This is so funny Caesar, love it, I quess you have heard the saying, An Apple a day keeps the doctor away...lol

L Skylar Brown
07-21-2012, 01:02 AM
Somehow, there is an essence of Britney Spears! Sorta sexy, sorta trashy. Wonderfully done, Caesar.

Caesar
07-21-2012, 06:10 AM
Dear Brian, we aren't the only one liking to look at apples. Isaac Newton, for instance, was fascinated by a countrygirl apple pair and went on looking at them for several years until, all of sudden, he discovered that they generated an attractive force not only for our eyes. He discovered gravity acting on those apples (unfortunately for the girl, since there wasn't plastic surgery in those times)! LOL:D Thank You!

Dear Pat, actually I thought the same on the previous page :o when answering the first bunch of friends. We practically say the same in Italian too with a rhyme: Una mela al giorno, toglie il medico di torno (You may hear the sound in Italian on google translator in case). Thank You!

Dear Skylar, You really shake Spears by saying this, poor Britney ...:DLOL
You're right though. She doesn't look a too classy lady, rather someone who may well punch You in an eye if You say the wrong word. Thank You.

coops
07-21-2012, 07:55 PM
You have such a great sense of humour Cesare, I love the look on her face as if to say "Ok come on, who done it?????":)

Alexandra
07-22-2012, 04:04 AM
Your painting makes me think of an old saying I heard growing up. Incorrect grammar, but we would understand. Now I won't ever think of it the same way Cesare!
It went something like this: "Now...how do you like them apples?" I am sure the fellows would say very well thank you!
Very cute and funny Cesare. You would have a successful comic or funny novel should you ever decide to make one. :cool:

Caesar
07-23-2012, 08:39 PM
And You always show great elegance, in Your paintings as in Your new super-smiling avatar, dear Katie, where you seem to have got small enough to deal with the superpollinator without a microscope ... :D. Thank You very much!

Dear Sandra, I guess such a dialogue would occur in an open local market (if you still have some in US), between a curvaceous greegrocer(ess) and a vegetarian customer not completely reluctant to deal with flesh too ... :DLOL Thank You!