PDA

View Full Version : Ink and Airbrush - Item for ladies' gardens in July

Caesar
07-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Here's another imaginary one. Pretty fast to draw, ink and color. I'm afraid I was a little influenced by MAD's comics reminders (since I've been reading Tom Richmond's caricature book and seen his works for that magazine).

coops
07-19-2012, 02:36 AM
What a errrrrrrrrrrrrrr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fine errrrrrrrrrrrrr......... square jaw he has Cesare lol.:)

eighty+
07-19-2012, 02:38 AM
MUST BE ITALIEN .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................:p

pat1940
07-19-2012, 03:25 AM
WOW, ladies, take a look at those muscles,lol thanks Caesar great job

limey-g
07-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Nicely done Caesar, I guess Italian men have to match Italian woman.:)
Geoff

D Akey
07-19-2012, 07:39 AM
Blimey, mate. . .it's as if the two American politicians Obama and Shwarzenegger were up late pumping out a new Bill. . .

Caesar
07-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Dear Katie, I hope You don't appreciate this guy just because he seems fit for cracking nuts with his teeth ... :D Thank You!

Dear ATPlus the Old I cannot say and ... actually I wonder where he may be carrying his passport and I prefer not to ask. Let's leave to ladies the task to ask for it instead and, in case, body-search him.

I guess You would look for him to carry Your luggage, dear Pat, wouldn't You? :DLOL Thank you!

I wouldn't make a matter of geography when it come at matching, dear Geoff. ;) Thanks got all latitudes and longitudes may have quite interesting people to meet. :o Thank You!

Dear D Akey, I got Your pun, I think ;)LOL. Here there was also another joke on what they say about body-builders. Moreover, considering there's still old people putting the seven dwarves in their gardens in here, I would also wonder how much statistically founded may be the conjectured "law of inverse proportionality" concerning two fundamental dimensions comparing men (... and dwarves).:o Thank You!