PDA

View Full Version : Just Ink and Airbrush as kindly requested

Caesar
07-19-2012, 12:52 AM
Here it is a first, quick attempt with ink pen and airbrush only. I've got many imaginary silhouettes and sketchy drawings I made in few minutes time which may be completed fastly enough this or any other way if they may of interest too ...

Tanzenkran
07-19-2012, 01:30 AM
OK you got my eye now please show me some more.:p

limey-g
07-19-2012, 01:31 AM
Nicely done Caesar, the air brush is a very useful tool, I know I reach for it often as part of a blending process.
I do have one question for you," what adjustment on what tool do you adjust to get buxom woman" ?:D
Geoff

coops
07-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Once again Cesare you have given us something to think about. Looks like she is saying "Ok are you brave enough?". Great work:)

Alexandra
07-19-2012, 01:52 AM
Wow Cesare, I just hope fangs don't pop out, or a whip and a meow.:eek: Katie said it all, are you brave enough?:o One sexy super heroine, great job!

pat1940
07-19-2012, 03:33 AM
SEXY, SEXY dear caesar and great job with airbrush

D Akey
07-19-2012, 07:43 AM
You can draw, Caesar! Only must recommend that when you're ready for it, to work on your line quality and you will have professional level stuff. You have the voice. You know how to draw people. Your color sensibilities are strictly Italian, and that's cool. GO MAN GO!!!!!!

Caesar
07-19-2012, 10:40 PM
Dear Tanzenkran, I think that ArtRage was established as a site for families and compatible also with the US Bible Belt :DLOL, so I guess there's little more (teasing) I may show, and in the after 9 section anyway I guess, which would pertain to a wider range or erotic products I may draw. :DLOL
Therefore I thank You for Your appreciation and I would rely on Your mental vision to see the whole scene ...;)

Thank You, dear Geoff! I just forbid to my models to enter in any kind of diet; they respect their body natural structure, avoid junk food and stick to Mediterranean food and ... don't forget to be sporty and move ...;)

You're right, there's always something challenging and a bit of anxiety facing a lady, like a duel with foils, dear Katie, but if a gentleman is kind enough he may always get mercy for possible poor performance ... painting portraits I mean, of course ... :DLOL Thank You.

Dear Sandra, actually I may only hope that super-heroines, like mythological goddesses sometimes may like or fall in love with mortals (young ones though, I'm engaged) no matter if they're not as brave as gods or super-heroes (if they actually are brave enough, not for granted). Thank You.

Thank you, dear Pat! I guess You've got to keep Your husband under strict parental control then when visting this site ... :rolleyes:;) maybe rather the opposite and have some joint fun with these illustrations. :DLOL

Thank You very much, dear D Akey. Actually I made a fundamental mistake here, i.e. I should have painted on an underlying layer than the drawing and not on one above to then reinforce dark areas and making a little mess.

barnburner
07-20-2012, 12:06 AM
All right! My Momma warned me about women like this.. I didn't listen, but she warned me. ;) Great job Caesar. :) :) :)

Caesar
07-20-2012, 12:27 AM
I guess You had such scaring experiences with them that You repented not to have listened to your Mom, dear Barnburner ... too late now that You ate the apple (not the PC I mean) ;) Thank You!

jonwood
07-20-2012, 07:13 AM
very nice Caesar...

Caesar
07-20-2012, 08:47 AM
Thank You, dear Jon! Nice to have You back!

gxhpainter2
07-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Ok I have the start of a new calendar of your art!!!... better to start with something HOT.;););) and more than a little dangerous... outstanding work here Caesar...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
07-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Thank You, dear Gary! I'm not at all abstract here. ;) Thank You!

Bobbi
07-20-2012, 10:07 AM
Very intriguing and interesting.

Caesar
07-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Thank You, dear Bobby! Much about the situation and her thoughts were left to imagination.

damasocl
07-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Como siempre: tus pinturas son excelentes, especialmente, rostros y figura humana!!!:):):)

As always: your paintings are excellent, especially human face and figure!:):):)

Caesar
07-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Grazie, caro Damaso! So anche che tu prediligi questi soggetti, quindi ne sono molto contento.

Thank You, dear Damaso! I also know that You like particularly these subject, so I'm very glad form this.

semd74
07-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Good drawing...I like this one a lot

Caesar
07-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Thabnk you, dear Steve!