PDA

View Full Version : Burning Question

cartuneman
07-15-2012, 04:33 AM
I enjoyed painting this one I hope you enjoy looking at it.

coops
07-15-2012, 04:36 AM
He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me and who could not. She is a real little charmer and wonderfully painted.:)

Peter Pinckney
07-15-2012, 07:16 AM
John, John, John, (to be said exactly like Cary Grant) this is just amazing.................talent will out!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Darn it! Got a bug in the PeterMeter! OK all that times 10!

damasocl
07-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Fantastic and amazing!!!!
:) x 1.000

Alexandra
07-15-2012, 07:27 AM
What a magnificent painting John. Love love love it. Ditto Peter's smilies too.

cartuneman
07-15-2012, 08:57 AM
Alexandra, thank you very much I bow to your discerning eye.

damasocl, Thank you for liking it.

Peter Pinckney, Thank you sir for all the smilies! lol I have to giggle I just noticed I forgot to make all the motor joints in the bricks. "Oh My!" I'll have to fix that lol hope you get the bugs outta your smiley meter lol

Coops, thank you My Lady Your compliments always lighten my day.

Rondo
07-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Touching and wonderful and greatly painted indeed the figure and the wall's are very detailed,love it!!!

gxhpainter2
07-15-2012, 10:34 AM
C-man.... wonderfully innocent , masterfully conceived and painted...sounds like your work... excellent work here cartuneman..:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
07-15-2012, 09:45 PM
The girl the wall, just everything. A truly lovely painting.

tinzo
07-15-2012, 11:15 PM
I love coops comment and I love how you've painted the child. But buddy, that brick work is
just wonderful, the various colours in each brick is beautifully rendered.......Congratulations. :D :D :D

GaryExo
07-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Lovely work.

limey-g
07-16-2012, 01:10 AM
What a wonderful painting, I think most little girls have played that game.
Geoff

barnburner
07-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Wonderfully done. Great job. :) :) :)

cartuneman
07-16-2012, 02:42 AM
thank you all

pat1940
07-16-2012, 04:57 AM
John, this is so beautiful, so well painted and the brick I agee, just perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect

cartuneman
07-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Thank you Pat It was a bunch of fun to paint....The bricks lol took the longest it was back and forth A LOT!! lol:D

kenmo
07-17-2012, 11:12 PM
A very good mood you've created here...this image is just begging to tell a story....:D

shadowslake
07-18-2012, 01:05 AM
One thing that really draws you in is the expression on her face. Amaizing realy.

Caesar
07-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Awfully good one! :eek::cool::):):):):)

silvy
07-18-2012, 04:55 AM
Great, great great!!:D It's a masterpiece.

jbeau
07-18-2012, 04:58 AM
very nice!!