PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter's been busy again

Peter Pinckney
07-14-2012, 07:21 AM
scanned from pencil drawings by my Daughter Océane!

RobertSWade
07-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Those are impressive. Well done, young Lady.

Shibui
07-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Very impressive, and I am from the Horse Capital?.... Ocala,, Fl . USA.

D Akey
07-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Remarkable! Really strong drawings. Nice she's looking at the musculature and proportions and all that. It adds so much to the fullness and drama of the horse on paper or canvas, or with sculpting for that matter. The horse's body language is how it communicates, so far as I can tell. And in capturing that aspect with sensitivity and the proper detail, she'll be riding high on her horse over all those beaches you painted.

Well done, Miss Pinckney!!!!!

:cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool: :cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):) :):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):c ool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::c ool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::) :):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):) :):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):coo l::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):) :):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):) :cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool: :cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):) :):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):c ool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::c ool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::) :):):):):cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::):):):) :):cool::cool::):):):):)

pat1940
07-15-2012, 12:40 AM
I quess she is like her dad lol, these are really good Peter, how old is she?

coops
07-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Oceane is showing great talent just like her daddy, hope she will continue to keep showing us her wonderful work:)

Alexandra
07-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Yep, she's loaded with Pinckney DNA. Wonderful work!

cartuneman
07-15-2012, 08:49 AM
wonderful work!!!! she has definite talent...! her proportions are almost spot on great job! Pappa you should be proud!

Marilyn Anne
07-16-2012, 07:11 AM
She has captured the horse!

gxhpainter2
07-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Peter.. she is very talented young lady....and so lucky to have an encouraging and supportive papa....:):):):):)

Peter Pinckney
07-17-2012, 11:40 PM
thank you so much ! :)
by the way I'm 14 years old

Océane

Caesar
07-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Congratulations to such a most talented girl! As a father myself, I may imagine how proud Pete should be!