PDA

View Full Version : Outer Limits UFO

Alexandra
07-13-2012, 04:19 AM
I love to research UFO, Aliens..etc... Having fun this morning. Needs work, but I need to get back to some much needed cleaning. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend.

I uploaded a second version with more of a metallic filter with lights. I prefer the second.:p

kenmo
07-13-2012, 04:42 AM
Great looking UFO and painting.....

semd74
07-13-2012, 06:04 AM
Very nice and colorful Sandy and great work on the metalic look of the UFO

coops
07-13-2012, 07:28 AM
This is great Sandy, a new and successful venture, Love it:)

Alexandra
07-13-2012, 07:37 AM
Ken, Steve and Katie, Thank you dears! I had a load of fun with this one.:D

barnburner
07-13-2012, 01:07 PM
I like the one with the lights better too. Splendid job on this Sandy. Makes me wish I still had my Buck Rogers space pistol from the late 50s. :) :) :):) :)

silvy
07-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Very nice work dear Sandra:). I prefer the first one, love how you made rays of light;)

Alexandra
07-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Haha Mike...thanks! I have to tell you there are times when I think of the toys we had from the fifties and sixties...I think I would be taking a nice vacation right now.:rolleyes:

Thank you dear Silvy. When I loaded the second one it loaded in the first place, so I have since corrected it. I like the lights better too.

D Akey
07-14-2012, 12:08 AM
I feel a Close Encounter coming on!

Great images. Personally I like the light show glinty business with the one with more lights around. But they're both great. Like a Robbit Hole Probe has entered our atmosphere. . .

"Take me to your leader. . . I'm late, I'm late. . . Nanoo nannoo. . . " ;););)

Very fun image. Love it. Nicely realized.

gxhpainter2
07-14-2012, 02:23 AM
Sandy, nice work done with your superb technique... not sure what they are after with the tractor-beam THAT could really be interesting..:rolleyes:

Alexandra
07-14-2012, 03:38 AM
Thank you dear DAkey, I love your comment...well not the probe part and close encounter part. Reminds me of a check up once. Talk about memories. I am sure that they obtained these procedures from some alien of some kind.

They are looking for you Gary...that is it I'm sure! The abstract master of Oregon. I just hope they aren't the brain snatchers. I am sure this is what happened to me a long time ago. They took mine and left me with an inferior model.:p