PDA

View Full Version : First RHD

pat1940
07-09-2012, 11:26 AM
I have no idea if I have done this right or not, I printed up all Peters directions so I thought I would try it, I could not figure out how to flatten the object, but this is just a practise

semd74
07-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Looks like you are off to a good start Pat...I dont think there is a right or wrong way to do RHD's...LOL

pat1940
07-10-2012, 12:20 AM
thanks Steve appreciate your comments always

coops
07-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Thats great Pat, now down the rabbithole and do another lol:)

gxhpainter2
07-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Pat good for you... a great start... keep playing with it and you will have a blast!...:cool::cool:;);)

Alexandra
07-10-2012, 03:12 AM
There ya go girl! Hang on now...the rabbit hole is deep!

Bobbi
07-10-2012, 04:00 AM
Sometimes I simply hate checking out the gallery. So many ideas that get the juices going and so little time to experiment. Going to be fun to see where you go from here with this idea.

pat1940
07-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Thankyou all really enjoyed doing it

D Akey
07-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Pat, Hay! Feverish! I may start sneezing with all that pollen in the air. . . or some kind of seed down the farm, dontcha know. . .

I reckon it's always Springtime for rabbits below ground. . . I like it. Looks like it was fun to do.

Caesar
07-10-2012, 06:58 PM
You jumped with a thrill into the hole too and, I guess, being Your first time, You fell standing stiff, with half-closed eyes and the nose closed up by the fingers, a little uneasy to start such a perilous adventure in the place of unknowns ... Gorgeous!

Peter Pinckney
07-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Wonderful start Pat.................I don't quite know what you mean by flatten .............but each one of these is individual.............unrepeatable and yours.

The trick is to keep on and have lotsa fun with them!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):)

pat1940
07-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Thankyou DAkey and Caesar, appreciate your comments
Peter, I may have been mistaken by the flatten, I thought you used some tool to flatten a round object like a circle, but I quess I was wrong, thanks for your kind comment and must admit that this is a lot of fun
Hey Peter had to edit this post because I just figured it out, the flatten thing that is.....it is when you transformed it down you changed the shape.....da:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D