PDA

View Full Version : Classical Paint: Wave and The Rock

kaiko
07-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi!

(It has been a long time since.... Now I can see the forum has a new face, and things are working in another way)

Image created with brushes and knife (Oil material).
This is not the paint style that I most like to do, but I am very happy, and dancing, with the Impressionistīs result...

Rondo
07-09-2012, 11:33 AM
just 1 word......WHAWWWWWWWWWWWW:)
oke 2 words......SPLENDID

screenpainter
07-09-2012, 12:12 PM
splendid! wonderful!

Shibui
07-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Excellent !!!

Marilyn Anne
07-09-2012, 01:36 PM
You have done a great job. The sea is in motion!

semd74
07-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Excellent painting and great mix of colors...welcome back !!

kaiko
07-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Than you all for the comments and the welcome :)

(as always, the forum is running quite well ;) )

Caesar
07-09-2012, 08:55 PM
You painted really well this subject and very much in line to what a painting manual would see as an excellent example of a perfect technique. Bravo!

Peter Pinckney
07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

tinzo
07-09-2012, 11:13 PM
It's some time since I last saw your work, If this is a sample then your improvement has been
terrific. This is beautiful, the technique is wonderful, I love how you've painted the sea and the
texture of the rocks is excellent. Congratulations Caesar. :):):)

pat1940
07-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Kaiko, it is wonderful to see you back here, I have missed your beautiful paintings, this one is so perfect, WOW

coops
07-10-2012, 12:41 AM
To repeat what has been said WOW WOW WOW, absolutely beautiful:)

silvy
07-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Wonderful artpiece:):):)
Water and rocks are fantastic!!

gxhpainter2
07-10-2012, 09:03 AM
kaiko... what a lushious sea foam and rocks.. very classic scene but dramatic and creative in your use of color and brushwork!..:cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Oh how beautiful!!!!

kaiko
07-10-2012, 11:33 AM
I was not expecting such a warm comments. A really nice feeling.... Thank you for your comments. They mean something positive to me (even if they meant to be negative to my artwork)

Just for curiosity, I went to see when I did post my last work here.... and to my surprise it was 2 years and half back.... and some of you (pat1940 :)) still remember them! and THAT is Fabulous ;). I remember Caesar, Peter, Coops of that time. Sorry if I missed someone.

I have read all the comments, and I am very pleased for the opportunity you gave me to read your opinions and critics.

.... Colour and Texture were the common sense among you. I will try to improve them next time....

Meanwhile, keep painting!.. and loving life :)