PDA

View Full Version : Some RHD's

Alexandra
07-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Now time to stop playing and get to work.:mad:
I hope you all like my RHD's. Very addictive fun.

semd74
07-08-2012, 01:22 AM
I like these very much Sandy...but I dont know what RHD means

pat1940
07-08-2012, 01:51 AM
RHD it must be rabbit hole designs, right Sandy lol these are fantastic, my favorite is #3 but all are so great Sandy, glad to see you busy with something you love to do and do well

Peter Pinckney
07-08-2012, 09:09 AM
I like these very much Sandy...but I dont know what RHD means

This will explain:http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?35320-The-Rabbit-Hole-Secrets

but it was my Dear Friend Sandy who coined the phrase RHD!

Keep on keepin on Sandy Love!

gxhpainter2
07-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Sandy you keep coming up with some amazing RHD designs... in these I particularly like the use of the work as part of the frame with the tone lightened , and the frames merging into the work... all very rich and colorful tapestries :cool::cool::cool:

RobertSWade
07-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Now you're just scaring me with how creative you've become.

coops
07-08-2012, 10:12 PM
These are excellent Sandy and so artistic:)

Alexandra
07-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Thank you dear Steve, a lot of fun is what this means.;)

Thank you Pat, this to me is very much an experience I get when I sew. It is very relaxing with a pleasing outcome!

I will dear Peter, I will. I remember when you first taught us how to make these, I was so amazed. A virtual kaleidoscope never to be duplicated. What a genius you are dear friend! And may I add that yours are the best!

Thank you Gary! There are so many possibilities with these things too. You can change them to black and white, add another layer and add doors, create water with part of the original layer....downsize to make a structure or a face even.

Hello dear Bob, I sure miss you and wish you well dear friend.

Thank you Katie, I appreciate that. I love your too dear lady!

jibes
07-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Rabbit 'ole stuff is pretty cool! I'm gonna have to revisit the how-to. Very nice Sandy!

barnburner
07-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Excellent work Sandy, but I'm afraid I need to sit down. I'm dizzy! :D :) :)

Caesar
07-09-2012, 08:08 PM
It's like with snowflakes, dear Sandra. All marvellous images and none similar to the other. Great creativity!

Alexandra
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Jump if you dare Neal! Thank you!

Haha, it is very easy with this program, huh? Thanks Mike!

Thanks, and I agree Cesare, I cannot help but relate so much of our art to our Father. The master creator who gives us so many delicate reminders of His presence.