PDA

View Full Version : Classical ballet - Ouverture

Caesar
07-05-2012, 09:00 PM
I anticipated to Katie/ Coops she her arpieces too were going to inspire me a painting, on dance of course.
Here it is. Notwithstanding the lady doesn't seem fat at all (actually it was a side possibility), I'm afraid the effort caused a little accident (or two :o) to the porteur ...
No referencia, sheer dementia ... ;)LOL

Vladislav
07-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Laugh loudly! ;)

Alexandra
07-05-2012, 11:16 PM
He should have used the material from the bathing suits made by Nasa.:rolleyes:
Hee hee, very funny and fantastic drawing Cesare.:eek:;)

Bobbi
07-06-2012, 12:25 AM
:D:D:D:D This is a fun painting.

damasocl
07-06-2012, 02:44 AM
Wonderful & funny...!:o:o:o
A great drawing again!!!

GRSArts
07-06-2012, 04:09 AM
I wonder what caused that????

pat1940
07-06-2012, 05:57 AM
Caesar, you are just a hoot, that means funny, funny, this is so funny, I am sure you have us all laughing, great drawing

Caesar
07-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Thank You, dear Vladislav! As a Russian You're ecrtainly a great connoisseur of classical ballet ....:D

It looks like You're not the only one having problems with costumes or bathsuits, dear Sandra! :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Bobby! I like humor when I don't feel the right inspiration for serious painting (quite often in this period).

How else could I make an illustration on dancing, dear Damaso, after the marvellous painting on this topic by Coops? Thank You!

Right, dear GRSArts! The effort caused an overpressure which, on its turn, caused the ouverture (opening), the tearing I mean ...:D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat! I hope then that we all have pants with strong seams ...

semd74
07-06-2012, 07:13 AM
HAHA !! Very good my friend

limey-g
07-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Well done caesar, the look on his face is priceless, does he turn around in the next painting ?:o
Geoff

jibes
07-06-2012, 08:04 AM
That would be bad indeed! But funny as well.

coops
07-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Oh Cesare I do hope that this lady isnt a take off of me I would hate to cause such a problem hehehehe. Love the humour in this one:)

D Akey
07-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Apparently this is a ballet in two parts. . .

I can see the ballerina being diverted by air traffic control to avoid a gas spill on the tarmac.

Think of the reviews after opening night. . .

(Right I'll stop now. . . hahaha)

Very funny, Caesar. Caricature is in your blood. . .

Caesar
07-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Dear Steve, it looks like I'm keeping high Your mood for a couple of minutes a day! I'm glad if it's so.:) Thank you!

Dear Geoff, I don't think it happened because the ballerina is particularly sexy, dear Geoff, neither he got her knee between his legs in her jump. :D Thank You!

Because of weight or what Geoff seems to imply, dear Katie? :D I apologize for this irreverent representation of the dancing art, but I couldn't resist to the idea, after looking at so many wonderful ballet paintings by You. Thank You!

Dear D Akey, you're really a high quality hoot! LOL:D I think so too, but I think it's quite late to set up and start a new career now. I'm slightly mad since my birth so the world (and MAD) may have possibly lost a few nice funny gags perhaps ...:(:o

coops
07-07-2012, 09:24 PM
It still brings a smile to my face Cesare its so amusing:)

Caesar
07-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Bringing a smile to Your face, dear Katie, means a sunny day shines all over England, I think, so guess I should pack all my past jokes and caricaturse somewhere in a thread to have You re-visiting them so as to improve the weather over there ...:D

barnburner
07-09-2012, 09:17 AM
LOL.... Well done Caesar. :D :D :D

Caesar
07-09-2012, 08:06 PM
I guess this happened quite often before they invented the jeans, dear Barnburner! :D Thank You!