PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Werewolf

Caesar
07-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Long time ago I dealt with the vampire protagonist's caricature. It was time to at least draw, with this quite speedy and efficient pencil approach, his rival monster.
I hope You know Twilight saga quite popular among teen agers, girls actually (I saw the first one and it was enough for me).
Maybe some day I'll decide to dedicate sensibly more time to get a far more gorgeous caricature (maybe less comics-like style) to test my actual style improvement and possibilities.

kenmo
07-04-2012, 02:55 AM
;);););););) Good one...

coops
07-04-2012, 05:01 AM
Thats a great cartoon Cesare:)

L Skylar Brown
07-04-2012, 06:10 AM
My friend, you have really hit the mark! Fabulously funny!!!!

pat1940
07-04-2012, 07:13 AM
oops hold it, I am laughing so much cant type, this is so funny Caesar, you gave me my laugh for the day, so well drawn

semd74
07-04-2012, 07:22 AM
HAHA...fantastic !!!

limey-g
07-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Well caesar you certainly made me smile looking at this, but I suppose I should expect it from you.
Who else would sketch the creature lifting his leg up the tree, kind of brings back memories of being in the show ring with one of my Siberian husky boys and
him deciding to relieve himself and catching me. Oh that warm feeling.:)
Geoff

D Akey
07-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Very amusing commentary. I happen to agree with you.

You may not recall this, being from Italy, but there was a time in the late 1960s where somebody wrote graffiti on a wall "Clapton is God". (Meaning Eric Clapton the rock-blues guitarist). The rest is a comment, I think from himself. Very famous though. You seem to have beaten the Twilight 'gods' to that place.;););)

http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=clapton+is+god&oq=clapton+is+god&gs_l=img.3..0l3j0i5j0i24l5j0i5i24.1138.9144.0.9342 .26.18.5.2.1.0.133.1671.17j1.18.0...0.0.swYWyT1goj k&biw=865&bih=394&sei=hJrzT_jrNMPg2QXH8tnmBg#q=clapton+is+god&num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=e1a9afa6616f0ec1&biw=923&bih=503

Caesar
07-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Thank you, dear Kenmo!

A quite crazy one, dear Katie. Thank You!

You know, it may happen to have silly and less productive periods, dear Skylar, so I'm sketching away from challenging works, waiting for some bursting inspiration ... Thank you!

I think it should be healthy for heart and pressure, dear Pat, so I'm glad Your taking my pills of fun. Thank You!

Dear Semd74, I guess you aren't too much empatic with the tree's actual feelings ...;) Thank You!

Thank You, dear Geoff! They say dogs are the best friend for humans, but the viceversa is aften also true, certainly in Your case. And as we say, more or less: "friends are seen when the need occurs" (and the word "need" includes also what we look a toilet for ... LOL:D

Dear D Akey, thank you! You've got a most appropriate visual connection to this vignette! A pity I made all referenceless (apart reviewing the protagonist's pictures). I know Eric Clapton, who is a real international star and his guitar sounds magic for sure. Moreover, in the past He was also "married", or so, with one of our starlettes and they also had a son. The baby, unfortunately, died tragically and horribly at less than three, if I'm not wrong, by falling down from the skyscraper terrace of their house in New York.
So, definitely, as great as he may be, he's definitely not God. The dog apparently knew it and I guess Clapton would have made the same than the dog against that wall.

screenpainter
07-05-2012, 04:21 PM
yes, I suppose that would be the case alright. good one.

Vladislav
07-05-2012, 06:30 PM
http://illustrators.ru/illustrations/387864

From the same theme. ¶

Caesar
07-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Thank You, dear Albert! I'm particularly dangerous with a pencil in my hand ...;)

LOL:D A quite unpolite centaur-dachshund combo in this image, dear Vladislav! Thank you for such interesting link to weird monsters and chimerae. I think they're not cariocatures too, are they?

Vladislav
07-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Caesar— Centaur-dog! ¶

Caesar
07-06-2012, 06:27 AM
Right, dear Vladislav, I only tried to be more precise on the type of dog, that is the long one with short legs.

mirx
07-06-2012, 07:20 AM
It´s awesome. Great technique and made me smile. Like it. :o)
Thank´s for your welcome!

jibes
07-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Caesar I'm not familiar with the Twilight Werewolf story but I can still appreciate your line work. Very good!

Caesar
07-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Thank You, dear Mirx!
Actually I had the opportunity to enjoy a book by Tom Richmond on caricatures I appreciated very much, also because I have a very long drawing practice and a certain talent (as an amateur), so I knew much by myself of what he showed, but his approach to caricatures is brilliant indeed (although I mostly proceed intuitively this far). It was a good stimulus to recover this type of comics-like drawing.

Neither am I so much, dear Jibes (I just saw the first downloaded by my son on a laptop). I'm still affectionate to the old characters and roles when it comes to vampires and werewolves and mixes of pulp horror and sloppy teen-ager love stories with sweet and sensible vampires in dark, gothic environment are really boring to me. Anyway the series Twilight had such a success (and was stretched so much) that I thought anyone could have heard of or stumbled in it (or some of the actors). Thank you!

barnburner
07-06-2012, 11:01 PM
LOL... Outstanding. Love it. :D :D

Caesar
07-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Thank You, dear Barnburner! Glad You enjoyed it!