PDA

View Full Version : watching you........

cartuneman
07-03-2012, 06:17 PM
just having fun with artrage....and photoshop

semd74
07-03-2012, 06:42 PM
The play of light and shadow in this painting is well done !!

D Akey
07-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Timmy! Come quick! Lassie just fell down a well!

. . . and she's due in the 9:00 show. . . oh dear. . . just follow the trail of sequins. . .

So Cartuneman, you must live near Las Vegas. So carry on having fun with them paint programs depicting the local flora and fauna. . . and believe me, I'll keep watching. . . quite excellent. :cool::o;):rolleyes:

Weeks
07-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Just excellent !

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
07-03-2012, 11:40 PM
It's a pity You hadn't fun with the model too ....:rolleyes:;) But such a painting version would rather pertain to After o' Clock section I guess. In case just let our dear friend Geoff (Limey-g) and myself know ... as fine art connoisseurs, of course. LOL:D
Apart from kidding, You really made a quite brilliant and excellent painting. Bravo!

limey-g
07-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Very nice indeed , I like how you painted in the clothing( not sure if that fits the description) to make it non 9 o clock.
The lighting is first rate and very sensual, of course I see things a little different to my Italian counterpart :)
Geoff

cartuneman
07-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Thanks guys ....ya this is pushing the boundaries of the 9:o-clock thread but It was a fun paint none the less. I'm still tweaking on this I think some of the lighting needs to change as well the dragons eyes need to be more defined. all in all thanks a million for liking this I'll post it again when I make the changes. Oh and "D" lol I do live near vegas lol and yes I kinda got carried away with the glitter pen.......

gxhpainter2
07-04-2012, 02:28 AM
C-man well this is a hit!.... fantastic work and I didn't even see the dragon eyes...my attention was drawn by the lighting;);) elsewhere... very nice.. must be fun to be able to create these..you really have a talent for faces and figures.. I still love the one you did a while back with the cowboy and horse overlooking the canyonlands..:cool::cool:

GRSArts
07-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Very nice work. Love the contrast. It makes everything stand out. And I do mean stand out....

kenmo
07-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Gorgeous work....

coops
07-04-2012, 05:00 AM
Great painting, great lighting and beautiful lady, well done Cartuneman:)

cartuneman
07-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Wow where do I start. First of let me thank you all for your kind comments. but please let me address a couple comments ....gxhpainter yes it is a blast to be able to produce ones imagination on paper and share it with the world . Thats what us artist do. That is what I love looking at when I look at all the ragers art. It gives me a window on how you all perceive the world we all live in. Coop thank you very much... I now you look at my art with a discerning eye and I welcome that.

Again thank you all !!