PDA

View Full Version : Return to sender - Chapter 6 and 2/3rds

Caesar
07-03-2012, 03:31 AM
Chapter 6 and 2/3rds

Dover is still looking for a Arapaho wife at their camp.
After too many years he couldn't decide because of the abundance of nice girls and his too shy character; he's now quite aged, so he's now collecting refusals (the two of spades in Italian slang) by nice ladies, except some older and unpleasant still unmarried maid ... :DLOL
The quick sketch and its fast coloring ....

pat1940
07-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Caesar, these are so fantastic, I enjoy viewing your carcatures as they get better and better

barnburner
07-03-2012, 09:10 AM
LOL.. Well done Caesar! Excellent. :) :) :) :)

Alexandra
07-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Oh Cesare!!!! I have tears in my eyes...I haven't laughed this hard in a long long time.
You are toooo much!;)

Caesar
07-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Thank You, dear Pat! This was an experiment made of a quick sketch and an as much quick felt pen coloring by inverting selection of the area outside the figures. not that bad. It would take more time should i better finish with fewer lines and a better multi-layer coloring.

Glad You appreciated this side chapter, dear Barnburner! LOL:D I was contaminated by exposition to the MAD magazine and I decided to treat Your book as a famous movie and characters parody. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! I'm very happy to have caused You some good and healthy amusement. Should we ever tear, I wish it's by far mostly for fun reasons.:)

Weeks
07-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Great job Caesar :)

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
07-04-2012, 09:09 PM
A joke rather than a job, but also a demo that AR could be good and very fast for setting up a preliminary set of sketches to form a colorful comics storyboard. Thank you, dear Weeks!