PDA

View Full Version : Setting the Scene

Marilyn Anne
06-29-2012, 10:48 PM
I am enjoying getting into the whole environment around my flowers.

GRSArts
06-30-2012, 04:43 AM
Thank you for sharing you flowers - very pretty.

limey-g
06-30-2012, 08:09 AM
These are really good especially the second one, not sure if you missed it, but the chair in the first one does not have enough legs for it to stand on.:)
Geoff

Albert
06-30-2012, 08:06 PM
very happy art work..........:):)

coops
06-30-2012, 09:14 PM
These are so lovely Marilyn Anne and a real touch of summer. Its just been raining so hard here and now the sun is out but everything too wet to do anything. How I long to get out into the garden and your paintings make me long for it even more. Well done:)

Marilyn Anne
07-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Been watching Wimbledon and see the rain. We always need it. Thanks for the heads up on the chair legs. I lost them in the painting process. Nice thing about computer art is it is so fixable. Thanks, again. Marilyn

limey-g
07-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Been watching Wimbledon and see the rain. We always need it. Thanks for the heads up on the chair legs. I lost them in the painting process. Nice thing about computer art is it is so fixable. Thanks, again. Marilyn

I could not agree more, everything is very fixable , so the tennis is a bit of a washout, I wish you could send the rain over here to Canada, we are so dry and the grass is starting to turn brown.
Geoff