PDA

View Full Version : Auto-mansoon..

pinkpanther
06-25-2012, 11:59 PM
hi..mansoon is here already..i feel cosy these days...wat bout you?

Alexandra
06-26-2012, 02:54 AM
Completely awesome.

Caesar
06-26-2012, 03:31 AM
What an impressive further style evolution! Stunning! How do You do, dear Pravin?

coops
06-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Wow what great colours, what speed and what great paintings:)

gxhpainter2
06-26-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi Pravin good to see you drop by again and let us glimpse more of your fantastic work... love these!!... super forms, shading and accents..:D:D

JavaClutch
06-26-2012, 09:31 AM
OMG. That's out of this world!

D Akey
06-26-2012, 10:18 AM
You're nailing the style now!

Looks extremely slick and prototypical idea sketch. They like that.

Not sure why you have never really gotten into wheels and hubcaps though. As I recall you have avoided it in the various drawings I have seen you post here. I don't think it was worrisome before because it was far less finished than now. But I would think that most auto people would want to see the wheels to complete the impression of making it from the drawing board into the real world. Your sort of sketchy hint at wheels is an artsy looking thing, but they don't call cars 'Wheels' for nothing. :rolleyes: Unless you think the wheels will be retractable and that automobile flight is imminent.

None the less, this is looking really good now and I'm sure you could pull it all off whatever the demands of the job.

pinkpanther
06-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Completely awesome.

Thank you alexandra.

What an impressive further style evolution! Stunning! How do You do, dear Pravin?

thanks caesar.. i hope you are doing well..

Wow what great colours, what speed and what great paintings:)

thanks coops..

Hi Pravin good to see you drop by again and let us glimpse more of your fantastic work... love these!!... super forms, shading and accents..:D:D

thanks gxhpainter..thanks for keeping track of my work...

OMG. That's out of this world!

thanks javaclutch

You're nailing the style now!

Looks extremely slick and prototypical idea sketch. They like that.

Not sure why you have never really gotten into wheels and hubcaps though. As I recall you have avoided it in the various drawings I have seen you post here. I don't think it was worrisome before because it was far less finished than now. But I would think that most auto people would want to see the wheels to complete the impression of making it from the drawing board into the real world. Your sort of sketchy hint at wheels is an artsy looking thing, but they don't call cars 'Wheels' for nothing. :rolleyes: Unless you think the wheels will be retractable and that automobile flight is imminent.

None the less, this is looking really good now and I'm sure you could pull it all off whatever the demands of the job.

thanks D akey, that's really true..wheels can make or break the look of the vehicle..i like what u said..i kinda skip the wheels..cause..the style i use and want to refine is more loose and gestural.. that's why i leave few things to others to imagine.and detailed wheels will stand out from the overall sketch....here is something for you

(actually i draw wheels all day in the studio sometimes ..so that's make me sick sometime..:)

silvy
06-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Great paintings!! I particularly like the first one:)