PDA

View Full Version : The Song

gxhpainter2
06-24-2012, 10:58 AM
more from the meso-American themes

Chaseart
06-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Very unique and imaginative. I see you like to use layers a lot. Nice work gxh!

D Akey
06-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Has a wee bit of a fossil quality to it with all the various organisms embossed into rock. A primal performance suddenly trapped in amber. . . In the Beginning may have been the word, but what are lyrics without music. . . And that's where you come in, GXHPainter. . . Setting it all to music in the visual bandwidth.

coops
06-24-2012, 09:48 PM
You can hear the little animals sing and wanting to dance, nice one GX:)

gxhpainter2
06-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Very unique and imaginative. I see you like to use layers a lot. Nice work gxh! Chaseart.. yep I am a layer fanatic almost every mark and color are put on new layers that get merged and blended to gradually build up the work.. :)

Has a wee bit of a fossil quality to it with all the various organisms embossed into rock. A primal performance suddenly trapped in amber. . . In the Beginning may have been the word, but what are lyrics without music. . . And that's where you come in, GXHPainter. . . Setting it all to music in the visual bandwidth. D Akey my friend your observations are keen and always bring a new insight into everyone's work and in my case since my works are abstract and usually without a lot of tangible reference your insight amazes and delights... thank you , thank you..:):):):):):)

You can hear the little animals sing and wanting to dance, nice one GX:) Katie your sensitivity to dance, color and music make your comment especially nice... thanks;););)

semd74
06-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Nicely done Gary...good use of color my friend

iceaxe
07-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Elegance & Fine Art Facticity. This is better than the other one I really liked, yo

gxhpainter2
07-29-2012, 03:01 AM
Nicely done Gary...good use of color my friend Steve.. thanks for your comment...

Elegance & Fine Art Facticity. This is better than the other one I really liked, yo I like the simplicity of this relative to the other one also..thanks for digging this up..

Alexandra
07-29-2012, 11:18 PM
Gary, another great viewing and thoughtful piece!

limey-g
07-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Well done Gary, really well put together.
Geoff

pat1940
07-30-2012, 01:44 AM
Well done again Gary, I feel the music