coops
06-22-2012, 06:05 AM
Hope you enjoy this one:)67978

pat1940
06-22-2012, 06:13 AM
Katie, I love the oranges in this, and its beautiful flow, wonderful view

Peter Pinckney
06-22-2012, 06:23 AM
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Smilies speak louder than words:):)

limey-g
06-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Wow I like this a lot, wonderful colours and an interesting subject.
Geoff

semd74
06-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Very well done Katie and I love the way the colors seem to flow in this one :-)

gxhpainter2
06-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Katie...very romantic I love it...the mix of the abstract and the real...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-22-2012, 09:58 PM
I can't exactly see what they're doing to express their love, apart from their dreaming expressions, but I like very much it!
It reminds me a little bit of Paolo and Francesca's souls in Dante's Inferno ....

coops
06-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Thanks so much Pat, glad you liked it.:)
Dear Peter, my my what a great smile you have:)
Thanks Geoff, Semd and GX for your very kind comments:)
Thanks Cesare as always you are so kind with your comments. Dont know how this one came about as I was just playing around with watercolours and stuff byt so happy you liked it:)

silvy
06-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Brilliant work dear Katie:):):)!!

Alexandra
06-24-2012, 12:13 AM
How beautiful dear Katie. I do hope you sell your beautiful art into canvas and poster prints one day. They would be so beautiful on the wall. A thousand smilies from me too.

fraser_paice
06-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Where do you find these colours matey? Fantastic.

coops
06-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Thank you Silvy and dear Sandy so happy you liked it:)
The colours seem to find me Matey thanks for looking and glad you enjoyed this one:)

jibes
06-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Great imagery Katie!

coops
06-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks Neal, your comments are really appreciated:)

GaryExo
06-26-2012, 07:04 AM
Nice work.

D Akey
06-27-2012, 07:04 AM
I remember spending the night in an Indian cliff dwelling, and how the flickering firelight would play with the shadows on the crude cliff rocks. It's as if the embers were projecting one's musing gaze onto the walls. . .

I reckon this is right out of a romance. . . a 'chick's flicker' ya might say, when the natives are restless. . . ;););)

Love it.

I gather this was one of your more spontaneous formations, and as such we have to go with how it comes out. But, were I re-doing it, I would try to keep the apex (of the heads) further away from the edge in order to keep the eye in the picture. A triangle shape is like an arrow leading the eye. So one must be careful how one employs it so that the viewer is not launched out of the picture. - A minor comment, and it may defy this kind of spontaneous process. But there it is.

Very warm and dreamlike, Ms Coops.

barnburner
06-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Very well done Katie. :) :) :)

coops
06-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Thank you Gary, much appreciated:)
Dear Mr Akey so glad you liked it. It started out by just running with colours and I had no control where it was going, then looked to see what I could make of it. As has been said before "a happy accident". Love your story about the cliff dwelling but I am afraid I wouldnt have been brave enough to stay in the dark but what a great adventure. Thanks again kind sir:)
Barnburner, you are very kind and glad you liked this one:)

MSIE
06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
beautiful, yes ... love the colours and brush strokes :)

chinapete
06-28-2012, 01:47 PM
coops, I just posted a pomegranate, but first I should have looked at these incredible orange-reds :):):):)

hypotaxis
06-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Beautiful coops. As always there is the beautiful lines and colours and your tender heart!

Brett

coops
06-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks MSIE glad you enjoyed this one:)
Pete, thank you so much for your kind comments:)

hypotaxis, what a wonderfully kind thing to say, thank you so much:)