19shadowmaster77
06-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Other five... :-D

19shadowmaster77
06-21-2012, 05:42 PM
And other four... :-DDD

Caesar
06-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Benvenuto e complimenti per la fantastica galleria di disegni! L'unica osservazione, ma è probabilmente un fatto di gusto personale, è che non contornerei con il bianco che forma una sorta di alone, come si vede in alcuni disegni (es. il gatto). In genere si contrasta scuro contro chiaro e viceversa.

Welcome and congratulations for the fantastic gallery of drawings! My only observation, but it's probably a matter of personal taste, is that I wouldn't draw around with white as if there were a sort of halo, as it can be seen in some drawings (i.e. the cat). Generally You contrast dark against light and viceversa.

19shadowmaster77
06-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Benvenuto e complimenti per la fantastica galleria di disegni! L'unica osservazione, ma è probabilmente un fatto di gusto personale, è che non contornerei con il bianco che forma una sorta di alone, come si vede in alcuni disegni (es. il gatto). In genere si contrasta scuro contro chiaro e viceversa.

Welcome and congratulations for the fantastic gallery of drawings! My only observation, but it's probably a matter of personal taste, is that I wouldn't draw around with white as if there were a sort of halo, as it can be seen in some drawings (i.e. the cat). Generally You contrast dark against light and viceversa.

Grazie, sei molto gentile! Sul fatto del contorno non so ancora bene come fare per "staccare" l'immagine dallo sfondo. Forse dovrei cancellarlo tutto. Cmq il libro di Betty Edwards è davvero molto utile! :)

Thanks, you are very kind! About the white part outside the figure, like in the cat drawing, i don't know well how to make the subject "like pulled out" from the background. Maybe I should erase all of the remaining part. However, the book of Betty Edwards is very useful! :)

19shadowmaster77
06-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Now i go to sleep, this evening i will watch your painting. :)

coops
06-22-2012, 05:56 AM
These are all really very good and I do like the one with the child in the chair. More please:)

19shadowmaster77
06-22-2012, 04:57 PM
These are all really very good and I do like the one with the child in the chair. More please:)

Thank you very much!!! :D

The picture that you are referring, is a copy one by one of this:

19shadowmaster77
06-22-2012, 05:22 PM
This was one of the first exercise of the book by Betty Edwards, you can also watch this on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctkRwRDdajo

Today i made this, but i'm not completely satisfied, the shape of the eyes is totally wrong And considering the picture you mentioned earlier ( face of the little girl and cat are completely different), i learned two things:

It is very difficult to draw little things, and mind can be tricky: I thought that eyes was difficult to design in this paint, because of few details and overexposure ( wrong!), and i fail 3 times. And only after enlarged the eyes, i realized that i didn't watch correctly, and that i was using what Betty Edwards call symbolic language from childhood: a shape that i know is god for eyes, not the lines i was watching... :o

Caesar
06-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Anche il disegno della ragazza è molto bello.
Gli occhi sono difficili da imparare a rendere bene perché, oltre che non avere particolari simmetrie (nel quadrilatero in cui in genere si iscrivono qundo sono frontali), hanno anche la curvatura della cornea che riflette. Con un po' di esercizio, per identificare i punti estremi laterali e il più alto e bassoe nelle varie posizioni, vedrai che perfezionerai anche quelli e ti verranno in modo naturale anche le curvature. E' infine importante che le pupille guardino nella stessa direzione e siano ben posizionate con iridi corrette, evitando effetti di strabismo.

silvy
06-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Ciao Luca:), mi sembra tu stia facendo molti progressi.
Disegna, disegna, disegna........non smettere mai!
Benvenuto sul forum

19shadowmaster77
06-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Grazie a entrambi! :)

Thank you both! :)

D Akey
06-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Very nice. You use the grid like in the Renaissance. Good technique. There is also the method or projecting the image onto a paper and tracing. And again, there is Artrage where you can trace directly over the photo.

Your lines look very good. I like the variety of weight. Many illustrators used this kind of method working with photographs as reference. It lent itself to a photographic proportion. Many professional illustrators could draw without a projector, but it certainly saved time. And those works often led to montages as one might often see on Paperback covers and come movie posters.

It's a good look you got. Will be interesting to see where you take it, whether to color or simply to good drawings as an end point.

One of the advantages of doing it the way you are doing it is that you are thinking in terms of composing the whole paper/canvas which is very useful.

You're doing very well. :):):cool:

19shadowmaster77
06-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Very nice. You use the grid like in the Renaissance. Good technique. There is also the method or projecting the image onto a paper and tracing. And again, there is Artrage where you can trace directly over the photo.

Thank you very much! :)
I'm learning using the book by Betty Edwards. I don't wnow were my art will go, by i'm fascinated with episcope... Maybe in the future! ;)
I used the grid for the 3 hands, and the copy of Winslow Homer's paint ( little girl on chair)
Now i don't use it anymore.

Your lines look very good. I like the variety of weight. Many illustrators used this kind of method working with photographs as reference. It lent itself to a photographic proportion. Many professional illustrators could draw without a projector, but it certainly saved time. And those works often led to montages as one might often see on Paperback covers and come movie posters.

Very interesting!!! Could became a job, who knows... :o

It's a good look you got. Will be interesting to see where you take it, whether to color or simply to good drawings as an end point.

One of the advantages of doing it the way you are doing it is that you are thinking in terms of composing the whole paper/canvas which is very useful.

You're doing very well. :):):cool:

Thank you again!!!! :D

I always loved watercolor, and doing the drawing of the last hand, i find that i like the boundary dark. ( like paint in comic book)

It will be pretty doing the main line with episcope, and the color with other tecnique. Oil, acrylic on maybe the "simply" watercolor. I realy love the effect of this type of painting... ;)

19shadowmaster77
07-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Do you prefer Pan style or goat style??? The last is one of first experiment of impressionism. ;-)

Marilyn Anne
07-13-2012, 11:00 AM
I like the fact that you are trying so many different subjects.n that is definitely how you learn!

Caesar
07-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Non vedo differenza di stile tra Pan e la capra (ed è meglio forse, così il disegno appare armonico e delizioso).
Bravo. L'astratto è fatto con strumenti reali immagino. Acquarello, guazzo o acrilico?

19shadowmaster77
07-14-2012, 09:28 AM
I like the fact that you are trying so many different subjects.n that is definitely how you learn!

Thank you! ;)

Non vedo differenza di stile tra Pan e la capra (ed è meglio forse, così il disegno appare armonico e delizioso).
Bravo. L'astratto è fatto con strumenti reali immagino. Acquarello, guazzo o acrilico?

Per Pan e Capra, ho usato uno stile più veloce nel disegnare la capra, e giocando di più sulle cancellature con la gomma. Per Pan invece più sulle ombre. Poi l'importante è che sia venuto bene! :D

Per l'astratto ho usato degli acquerelli da 4 soldi presi in un discount... :)

coops
07-15-2012, 02:24 AM
Such wonderful work, well done:)

19shadowmaster77
07-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Such wonderful work, well done:)

Thank you very much! :)

19shadowmaster77
07-16-2012, 03:56 AM
I don't like it very much, but that's what it came out yesterday... :confused: