PDA

View Full Version : Attempt01

Rondo
06-15-2012, 02:34 PM
found some very interesting spray in my collection, (fur),sprayed alittle left and right,and it looked to me as hair for a head,so i tried to draw face, i know its not much but this is indeed my 1st attempt to draw a face.

screenpainter
06-16-2012, 08:13 AM
I love the face. I hope you do more portraits. Something beautiful about art before it gets so refined and over fussed with. reminds me of some of the sketches by Eighty +. It has a great India ink look to it and then it looks like water hit the ink where you used the sticker brush. have you looked at the Tahitian figures by Gaughin? I think they have a wonderful simplicity as well.

Rondo
06-16-2012, 10:01 AM
i promise, i will try to make more of that and i lurk now and then in the sketches department:) but i'm gone gone have to see where the Gaughin 's are.
thx for your input:)

chinapete
06-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Rondo, such a quizzical expression, as if the face knows it is being drawn for the first time ...

Rondo
06-16-2012, 03:38 PM
chinapete, i realy appreciate your comment i really tough it should have been a nil operation, but if people like you and screenpainter give a dumb up comment? mean something for some1 that can not draw.

dcahall
06-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Love the "fur" in this drawing and would like to be able to use it is some drawings I have done. Is this a brush/spray I can download or did you create it yourself?

Rondo
06-17-2012, 10:08 AM
thank you for your comment,and the fur spray is if i recall correctly should be photoshop brushes, but you know.... i have dl so many brushes that i loose track where i got them from, but i do recall being brushes for photoshop cs3.