PDA

View Full Version : a real oil

popepain
06-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Ive been working hard on trying to transfer my style to actual canvas .tell me what you think.

shadowslake
06-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Where is the Ctrl Z button? ... I work with oils IRL too. My Irl work is way different from my AR work because they behave differently.

jibes
06-05-2012, 11:51 AM
It looks like your doing quite well! Just keep at it and it'll all come together. I find the mixing of paint to get the color you want the big hurdle, easy in AR!

Chaseart
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Personally I don't think I will ever go back to RL oils. In a way I miss it, but it has some memories I don't wish to remember somewhat. I wanted art rage because I don't have the money for expensive supplies to just never get anything out of it other than my own enjoyment. My avatar is a snapshot of a past life and I don't care to return to it for hidden reasons I never care to talk about. Artrage blows my mind on how good it simulates real oil paintings. I'm hooked for life !!

Caesar
06-05-2012, 08:22 PM
You're doing pretty well in my opinion!:eek::cool:

screenpainter
06-13-2012, 07:06 AM
very stylized which is good. love to see you exploring that transition. encourage you to keep on with it. couldn't hurt to sell a few the old way.
who knows what it may mean. I never have forgotten your digital show in that gallery. Whether it was well received or maybe not I don't know but it was nonetheless very impressive. Would be amazing if you could have a show like that in oil. make a few coins off it I reckon. it's sometimes hard to educate the public. I know that everyone here loved your work.