PDA

View Full Version : Trinity's artrage painting

Chaseart
06-02-2012, 07:04 AM
My 8 yr old had fun with this program too when I first downloaded it just as a demo. :cool:

Fakepivot
06-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Wow thats 8year old's work :O is it him or her? ok tell him or her its Amazing.. ;)

Chaseart
06-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Wow thats 8year old's work :O is it him or her? ok tell him or her its Amazing.. ;)

My daughter lol. She'll like the good feedback. She is quite a little artist. She can draw every single character from Adventure Time and you would know who they were, and she doesn't even have to look at them, she just does them from her head :O. She kinda used a lot of glitter, but she was having fun with it. Gotta encourage what little ones like to do if its a good thing.

D Akey
06-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Very cute. She gives you a run for your money, I'll bet.

coops
06-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Its great to see a youngster enjoying Artrage, lovely picture:)

Chaseart
06-03-2012, 12:27 AM
She flipped out when she found out it had glitter lol.

limey-g
06-03-2012, 12:43 AM
So cute and great imagination, you will be asking her if you can borrow her computer soon :)
Geoff

silvy
06-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Very cheerful and lovely:D:D

HarlequiNQB
06-06-2012, 02:35 PM
That's really fantastic. My 5 year old really doesn't quite "get" it yet, hopefully he will by the time he's 8, but I'm not so sure he could top this :)

mannafig
06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
This is really delightful:):)

Chaseart
06-07-2012, 05:32 AM
That's really fantastic. My 5 year old really doesn't quite "get" it yet, hopefully he will by the time he's 8, but I'm not so sure he could top this :)

Well for one he's five. lol. I think by the time he is 8 and he shows interest in art he'd be a great artist. Just nurture whatever he does. My 5 year old sometimes tries to draw, but he doesn't have the same ability in art as his sister when she was 5. However, that boy is great with sports and I guess that's his "thing". My daughter has always said that she wants to be an artist, but she wants to be more into fashion design.

HarlequiNQB
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Oh, please excuse my blunder, I misread your initial text as saying your son was 8, rather than your daughter. Well, that just shows mine up all the more :)

Chaseart
06-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Oh, please excuse my blunder, I misread your initial text as saying your son was 8, rather than your daughter. Well, that just shows mine up all the more :)

Everyone's kids are all different and unique. Never compaire yours to anyone elses. Mine's special to me and wouldn't trade her for anyone elses kids lol. Both my kids are my greatest creations.

HarlequiNQB
06-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Oh, I'm not concerned by my Son's lack or artistic drive, he'll either get it eventually or he won't. He has other skills that are ahead for his age, so it all pans out just fine in the end and he's pretty awesome the way he is :D

Chaseart
06-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Oh, I'm not concerned by my Son's lack or artistic drive, he'll either get it eventually or he won't. He has other skills that are ahead for his age, so it all pans out just fine in the end and he's pretty awesome the way he is :D

I'm sure he's a nut off the ol tree lol. I know mine got some of my talents. I always tell her if she wants to get good like me she needs to practice and I leave it at that lol. All kids are great. There are times when she's not learning from me, I'm learning from her lol.

pat1940
06-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Tell her she did great, nice to see her interest

Chaseart
06-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Tell her she did great, nice to see her interest

Thank you, she'll see it. I think I'm going to let her play around with some artrage, I'm gonna go chill and watch a movie. :D