PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts free

silvy
05-25-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi dears, this is my last work, 'Pensieri in libertà'.
I try to make a WIP(see forum at http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?40426-Little-WIP-Thoughts-free-Pensieri-in-libert%E0), but don't save any step:o. Sorry.
Hope you like it;)
Comments and criticism are welcome.

Alexandra
05-25-2012, 06:00 AM
Beautiful work dear Silvy.:):):):):)

third rock prisoner
05-25-2012, 06:21 AM
very dreamy - wish I could do something this good.

silvy
05-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Beautiful work dear Silvy.:):):):):)

Thank you kindly Sandra:D

very dreamy - wish I could do something this good.

Thanks third rock prisoner:D

Caesar
05-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Ho visto il procedimento tra i LIC e ora il risultato che è splendido. E' curioso notare come questo dipinto appaia fresco e spontaneo nonostante sia stato realizzato per fasi.

DennyCayman
05-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Thanks, I enjoy your art.

limey-g
05-26-2012, 01:15 AM
Really nice Silvy, so well done, if I was to make one small comment, that would be to reduce the height of the grass on her right leg.
I still like it.:)
Geoff

coops
05-26-2012, 04:43 AM
Nice dreamy painting Silvy:)

D Akey
05-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Wonderful seeing a nicely turned form. Very sultry in a devic manner. Mind your proportions though unless your intention is to stylize the female form to be very elongated. That could be a look you're after, though. So if you have these proportions in other contexts you will want to make your world consistently tall.

Lovely feeling, Silvy!

Frisch
05-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one......................she's more than welcome to share her thoughts with me : )

silvy
05-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Ho visto il procedimento tra i LIC e ora il risultato che è splendido. E' curioso notare come questo dipinto appaia fresco e spontaneo nonostante sia stato realizzato per fasi.

Grazie Cesare, è la prima volta che provo a fare una figura intera completamente ' a mente';) e le fasi sono state davvero tante, anche se mi sono dimenticata di salvare tutti i vari stadi. Sono abbastanza soddisfatta ma credo che utilizzerò il soggetto per altri dipinti, magari lavorando un pò più in grande. La posa mi piace molto.

Thanks, I enjoy your art.

Many thanks Denny, you're very kind:D

Really nice Silvy, so well done, if I was to make one small comment, that would be to reduce the height of the grass on her right leg.
I still like it.:)
Geoff

I agree with you Geoff:D, the grass is too much and too long...I forgot to cut it;).
Thank you very much!

Nice dreamy painting Silvy:)
Many thanks Katie:D

Wonderful seeing a nicely turned form. Very sultry in a devic manner. Mind your proportions though unless your intention is to stylize the female form to be very elongated. That could be a look you're after, though. So if you have these proportions in other contexts you will want to make your world consistently tall.

Lovely feeling, Silvy!

Yes D Akey, I love tall figures maybe because I am little.:rolleyes:
So I take the liberty to exaggerate with drawing....tall grass, tall girl:D
Thank you kindly;)

Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one......................she's more than welcome to share her thoughts with me : )

Mmmm ...I'll ask her about it.;)
I think thoughts are so many but free like clouds, too quick to share.
Many thanks:)