PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Butterfree (something for children)

Alexandra
05-15-2012, 05:44 AM
Hmph! Yes, this will do quite nicely....

This gentleman has found a new home.

pat1940
05-15-2012, 05:56 AM
Sandy, LOVE this adorable, wonderful painting, my gosh you should really paint for childrens books:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

third rock prisoner
05-15-2012, 06:13 AM
Very nicely done, with the bright bold colours it really looks like it belongs in a child's story book.

Marilyn Anne
05-16-2012, 04:56 AM
So illustrative, bold and humorous!

Weeks
05-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Alexandra, nice little character :) Maybe a book for kids and older ?

Best,

Weeks

limey-g
05-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Really nice Alexandra, love the colours that you have chosen.
Geoff

javier
05-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Fantastic, I love the color, would be a nice story to a butterfly

Caesar
05-16-2012, 09:21 PM
A marvellous painting for both kids and grown people! I guess that being butterfree makes him lighter to fly ...:rolleyes::D

Alexandra
05-17-2012, 03:37 AM
I have started a story and I am so pleased I think I can go on with this one, especially with all of your kind comments dear mates.

Thank you dear Pat, I think this time I will give it a go. I think I can do one for myself and should try before I try for another person. I have so much practicing to do. Thanks again dear friend.

3rd Rock Prisoner, thank you very much-I will try to do this. :)

Marilyn Anne, Thank you. This is what I had hoped for! I will try to post my story to see how everyone feels about it. :)

Weeks, Many kind thanks, I appreciate it!

Geoff, Thank you, I am trying a few new things. :)

Thanks dear Javier, it is great to see you. Hope things are going well for you.

Thanks so much dear Cesare, I appreciate your kind comment. Yes, being a butterfree makes him normally light weighted, but this little guy begins to carry more and more baggage. Kind of a comparison with human life, but with a humorous twist as to maybe influence the reader not to take life too seriously, and love and enjoy as he will learn to see that there are different sides to each life that is here. A little something for both the adult reader and the child as a lesson in life. I cannot wait to share the story with our forum and get some feedback. It would be wonderful to be able to publish, but as I have read a few stories concerning this-it is not so easy anymore.

jibes
05-17-2012, 03:41 AM
I am a child at heart so I like this. Nice job Sandy!

coops
05-17-2012, 06:35 AM
And they are flying around my garden Sandy, hope this one finds a home there.:)

screenpainter
05-17-2012, 09:56 AM
And for grown up children too. Adorable little guy.

Alexandra
05-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Neal, I must be too dear friend because I love to draw things like this.

Thank you Katie, and what a beautiful garden I am sure it is!

Thanks dear Albert! I appreciate your kind comment. Couldn't help myself, just had to add a little vest and an embossed leather suit case. It is easy to get carried away with this software.