PDA

View Full Version : There are no Outer Limits in the Twilight Zone

coops
04-29-2012, 02:49 AM
After following the link that dear Mr Akey left in Cesares thread "but I'm just looking to Your eyes ... " I painted this one and hope you enjoy it. :)
We were both painting doors eh Gary lol:)

barnburner
04-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Ahhh.... the Twilight Zone.. What a wonderful place. :D

Excellent job Katie. :):):)

gxhpainter2
04-29-2012, 04:18 AM
Katie..how funny we see to get on the same wavelength from time to time..:cool::cool:. excellent door. I like the dark stranger approaching from right behind her...adds mystery to the narrative..:):):eek::cool::cool:

screenpainter
04-29-2012, 08:00 AM
it's like a vision. you must have been seeing with your eyes closed again. well done Katie. I love the door. that really does remind me of Twilight Zone.

pat1940
04-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Always liked the twilight zone, and you did a great job, dear Katie:):):):)

justjean
04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
tis lovely, Katie :D

D Akey
04-30-2012, 09:36 AM
You really know how to make an entrance, Ms Coops!

"So you think you can just come waltzing in and expect. . ." oops. That was somebody else's line. . . different episode. Too Soapy.

Right, this is a wonderful image. Sort of Stephen King in this way only: He begins with a common setting and slowly starts bending it to the bizarre or whatever he is into doing per the book. So you have taken a commonly known opening to a show and you seem to say: This door unlocks the key to imagination, right enough. Open my door and you best be ready to dance!

But they really do need a peppier number than "dee dee dee dee. . .dee dee dee dee. . ." followed by a french horn blast like somebody got goosed!

Hmmmm. . .

Maybe this as an improvement. It's close, but they changed up the "dee dee dee dee. . ." to "da dee, deedle de dee. . ." Works better for your picture, wouldn't you say? Aaaahhhhhh. . . like your picture shows, it's the spaces between the notes. . .

Right: "Twilight Zone Opening Take Two. . . Now unlock the door. . . <door swings open>. . . dancers and musicians ready, and ACTION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6cW779sBF8&feature=related

D Akey
04-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Everybody DANCE!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Vu9ZYGzT4&feature=related

coops
04-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Thanks Barnburner and Gary fior your kind comments:)
Albert as always your comments are so appreciated, thanks:)
Pat and Jean many thanks :)
Dear Mr Akey as said by Anthony Quinn in the clip you left HOW SPLENDIFOROUS which really applies to your words. I am so happy that you enjoyed this bit of fun. As always I so enjoyed reading your words whcih made me smile and in this case made me want to dance as I viewed both clips. Such fun and thanks once again:)

silvy
05-01-2012, 05:35 AM
Lovely work dear Katie:):)

coops
05-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Thanks you Silvy as always your comments are so kind:)

Lima
05-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Beautiful Katie. Could not resist and opened the door to see it.66628

Caesar
05-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Galactical painting and dance among the space-time curved dimensions! Great!

coops
05-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Dear friend Oriane, that looks wonderful, thank you so much for your kind comments and the additional painting which I think is beautiful:)