PDA

View Full Version : The Miser..

jacktar51
04-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Hoarding his money,counting it every day.....The Miser.

jacktar51
04-26-2012, 05:16 AM
Here's version 2 of the miser, with eyes looking downwards more( Not so wildly staring)...Which one do you prefer???.....Jack.

Astrila
04-26-2012, 06:47 AM
I prefer the first one because he looks more obsessed.

D Akey
04-26-2012, 07:09 AM
They both have their points.

The first one looks like he has had something pop into his head, perhaps a memory of how he got that particular coin, an underhanded deal perhaps? And he is counting scenes from his life through the coins. Scrapbooking For Misers. Visit Amazon.com. . . hahaha.

The second one shows a man, nearly as lifeless as the gold he's hoarded. Trapped in his own prison. He has put his love into gold, and for this bloke, it is not returning any life energy. It's something of a barricade.

They're both good.

In this case the bony hand looks like that of a skeleton in nature. In this case it works. This chap could have been in that cave in Return of the King from LOTR.

Nice ones Jack!

limey-g
04-26-2012, 08:04 AM
Well Jack i kind of like the first one, just something about it.
However if the they will share their loot with me I will call it a draw.:D
Geoff

coops
04-27-2012, 12:27 AM
They are both good Jack but I prefer him with his eyes closed cos he is scarey with them open. Well done:)

silvy
04-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Hi Jack, both are very good.
In the first one, he's very bewitched by money, his eyes are actually hungry; in the second seems to have become wary for fear of losing.
Great work!:)