PDA

View Full Version : ... but I'm just looking to Your eyes ...

Caesar
04-24-2012, 09:56 PM
... Shadowslake proposal and supply for the forthcoming contest is just a mine for funny ideas. Unfortunately it's never instantaneous to turn imagination into a painting ...

shadowslake
04-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Nicely done LOL. I saw this first thing this moring. I laughed so hard.

coops
04-25-2012, 12:19 AM
You are so amusing Cesare, well done on a great painting:)

Caesar
04-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Thank You, dear Shadow! Your eyeballs really triggered a machine-gun of funny ideas and weird paintings among us ...

Dear Katie, i just hope they won't request me to have this girl wear a pair of sunglasses since we're in the main gallery and not in the After 9 Sectiorn .... :eek::D Thank You!

shadowslake
04-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Thank You, dear Shadow! Your eyeballs really triggered a machine-gun of funny ideas and weird paintings among us ...

Dear Katie, i just hope they won't request me to have this girl wear a pair of sunglasses since we're in the main gallery and not in the After 9 Sectiorn .... :eek::D Thank You!

I just wanted to bring an element of fun to the same old same old for some of you. Keep the creative juices flowing.

mannafig
04-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Hehe fantastic dear Cesare love the eye positioning:):)

kenmo
04-26-2012, 12:32 AM
Fantastic work....:):):):)

D Akey
04-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Caesar, my dear fellow, this is like a Twilight Zone episode.

Out on Lover's Lane overlooking the lights of the town. . . crickets chirping. . . he's a little nervous. . . he puts his arm around her. . .

Heart beating, he starts getting a little bold. . . he starts unbuttoning her blouse. . . AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE__???!?!?!?!?!

And over his screaming, she begins laughing. . . and the space ship lands. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6wNGwd84g

barnburner
04-26-2012, 02:46 AM
LOL... Great idea. Well done. :D:):)

gxhpainter2
04-26-2012, 03:56 AM
Caesar.. you never cease to amaze and amuse...!...a very nice work and quite witty!...

Weeks
04-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Hello dear Caesar, great style with this one.

Great job.

Best,

Weeks

Caesar
04-26-2012, 07:48 PM
A quite strategical placing, dear Amanda, isn't it? :)Maybe she just got fed up with all the guys looking at her books and decided for a counter-attack. :p Thank You!

Thank You, dear Kenmo! For the week contest I decided to paint this ... other contest. :D

Dear D Akey, You really put us in that weird and disquieting atmosphere (and terror) of Twilight Zone with just few words, leading us to the freezing fear of a familiar and warm look that all suddenly shows to rather be an alien and unknown type of horror. I can almost hear some acute note and penetrating sound. Bravo and thank You!

She would be great also for moon investigatons, dear Barnburner, and Your hero may appreciate her :D ... Thank you!

Thank You, dear Gary! Glad You get amused by my inventions. :)

Dear Weeks, actually I resumed a painting made in the most simple way, oils on canvas, one layer, with only as much elaboration and brushstroking as needed. When I stop in time I can get satisfactory outcomes ... :p Thank You!

silvy
04-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Bellissima caro Cesare:):):)

pat1940
04-27-2012, 03:49 AM
Very well done dear Caesar, and very amusing:):):):):)

SCP
04-27-2012, 02:06 PM
You my friend are going to get into trouble!:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Great fun mate,don't stop.;)

screenpainter
04-27-2012, 05:17 PM
you must have won that contest! :)

Caesar
04-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Grazie, cara Silvia! Si puņ sempre rispettosamente scherzare con le ragazze di spirito, o no?

Dear Pat, sometimes they may also seem to be talking to You ... :D Thank You!

Dear SCP, do You mean some sort of women Committee is going to either suit or shoot me for this? :eek: :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Albert! As M. De Coubertin used to say ... it's only important to participate (and to have fun in my case).