PDA

View Full Version : Truly a pin-up ...

Caesar
04-24-2012, 03:52 AM
I did it in a reasonably short time. I didn't care too much to refine and detail better. I think I gave the idea ... :D
BTW, this is not Elvgren or anyone else, just my imagination for fun ...

shadowslake
04-24-2012, 03:58 AM
What a fun modern PINO.

mannafig
04-24-2012, 04:30 AM
She looks great dear Cesare.:):)
But I think she is worried about her soggy pup that is just out of view and heading her way:D:D

gxhpainter2
04-24-2012, 04:32 AM
really a pin-up!...nice work and you seem to be gaining in skill ..:):):)

limey-g
04-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Nice one Caesar, I think she might be saying "where is the ladies room" :)
Geoff

Caesar
04-24-2012, 07:16 AM
I guess Youy eyeball got larger looking to this lady, dear Shadow. :rolleyes::D Thank You!

Dear Amanda, it looks like You have got a really amazing imagination ...:D
Thank You!

Actually I'm slowly improving my capability to turn my ideas into decent images and illustrations and within a short enough time, dear Gary. Training with and learning from masters always leaves some artistic magical dust on Your skin. Thank You!

LOL, maybe, dear Geoff, or she's just too shy to let us peep her lingerie ... Thank You.

screenpainter
04-24-2012, 08:47 AM
what a beauty. great figure drawing and great style of pin up painting.

D Akey
04-24-2012, 02:21 PM
As if she could sell the idea of being embarrassed:o dressed like that :p:eek::):):). . .She certainly could be embraced though. . .:rolleyes::cool:

Cute as hell. That facial expression is a masterful ironic twist. Charming lady who is aimed in every direction at once. One size fits nearly all. :):):)

AT-TA
04-24-2012, 04:30 PM
I admire her anxietyful expression and her chubby legs...really good girl overall.Wonderfull illustration Caesar. I too want to see more...:)

jbeau
04-24-2012, 05:18 PM
You keep excelling artistically and creatively. I like the play on words too! Moreover, you can see in you work that you are having fun. The more art you create, you'll find enjoying what you do is more important then the work itself.

Caesar
04-24-2012, 08:14 PM
... unfortunately it's no more the age of pin-ups, dear Albert, so I would hardly have a market with them ... also because I don't tend to paint skinny and elongated ladies :p:D Thank you!

Thank You, dear D Akey, in a way You say I was able to paint feminine attraction pheromones, so as to have her able to charm almost anyone (with a properly working and specifically orientated nose) ...:D

Dear Anna, You know, since I was a little kid eating my grandma chicken legs I liked to find enough tasty flesh around the bones ... :p Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jbeau! Actually I never earned a lira (I should say a cent now) with my drawings and paintings, but I always made them for challenge, my ideas transposition and fun and I think I'll go on this way and keep enjoying (also because no one seems to be going to hire me :D).

coops
04-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Again Cesare a great and amusing painting which one can tell straight away was painted by yourself. Amazing:)

Caesar
04-25-2012, 01:18 AM
I guess it's because of her (hmmhhmh ... Your?) shoes, dear Katie? :rolleyes::p
Thank You!

archileon
04-25-2012, 01:31 AM
So great Caesar. I like your style too.:):)

Caesar
04-25-2012, 03:11 AM
You're very kind, dear Archileon. Thank you!

MSIE
04-25-2012, 10:56 AM
omg I can't stop staring at the silky sheen of her tights ... gorgeous legs you painted there!! :)
delicious .. love it :)

barnburner
04-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Nicely done Caesar. Her eyes really grabbed my attention. :D:):)

kenmo
04-26-2012, 12:34 AM
Very impressive pinup...love the look on her face...

Caesar
04-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Dear MSIE, I like her legs shining with silk (or is it rather nylon) too also because they don't look unlikely long and slim as those of too many fashion models. Thank You!

Sure, dear Barnburner! Actually the rest of her body all around her eyes was painted just for completion sake ... :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Kenmo! Most of the vintage pin-ups had either a smile or a more or less fake surprised expression on the published illustrations ... :p

coops
04-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Yes Cesare, I did wonder about the shoes:p:):)

silvy
04-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Bravo Cesare:), mi piace l'espressione del volto e le calze;)
Davvero un bel dipinto!

pat1940
04-27-2012, 03:45 AM
Hi Caesar, always love your pinups, and it is so great to be back so I can catch up on all that I have missed:):):):)

SCP
04-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Nice one mate,love the "busted expression" on her face.:D:)

Caesar
04-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Dear Katie, thanks for Your shoes! Maybe next time I'll borrow Your feet (or legs too :D) then, so I'm sure the shoes will fit like with Cinderella. :p

Grazie cara Silvia! Ho sempre una vaga passione vitalistica e non del tutto stilnovistica per le donne come ispirazione artistica. Temo sia l'influsso del mio concittadino Gabriele D'Annunzio ...:rolleyes:

I'm sorry for the Canada now which will miss You, but quite glad You're back with us, dear Pat! :p Thank You!

I cannot undrstand her surprise to be pinned and hanging on the wall though, dear SCP.:confused: She's a painting after all ...:D Thank You!