PDA

View Full Version : Hillside, Artrage 2 Starter Edition

wiggles
04-21-2012, 01:46 AM
This has been fun! As a mum of two and part-time worker I don't often get to drag out the paints so this has been fantastic! This is my first effort on the limited tools free version. I have been restraining myself from going the whole hog and buying one of the full versions to force myself to really explore what the tools can do. (I have also enjoyed trawling the gallery). I am using the Samsung Slate 7.

limey-g
04-21-2012, 07:26 AM
A very nice tranquil scene, I see the Artrage bug has got you so no turning back now.:)
Geoff

Caesar
04-21-2012, 08:40 AM
Welcome! Lovely landscape.

Docsmith626
04-21-2012, 10:43 AM
Gotcha! :D:D:D

coops
04-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Welcome to Artrage Wiggles and thats a fine start and I am certain you will have lots of fun painting. Well done:)

wiggles
04-22-2012, 04:00 AM
Thank you for your kind words. My hubby made me send it off to a canvas printer to see how it would come out. It should arrive this week...like a true artist I would much preferred to have deleted it! I am looking forward to the probably innumerable benefits of the full version.

screenpainter
04-25-2012, 05:00 PM
love it. great to see some artrage 2 still turning out such lovely art pieces. delightful.

wiggles
04-28-2012, 01:46 AM
Thank you screenpainter. The painting arrived today. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Anyway I was really happy with the outcome (given the limited input). Now that I know about dpi's etc I will be even more prepared. My hubby wants to hang it in the hallway, which is sweet of him, but I am aiming for a room where I see it infrequently so that the list of corrections doesn't become too great.:D I am off to get myself the real thing (artrage)...oooh it's like christmas!

shadowslake
04-28-2012, 02:06 AM
Thank you screenpainter. The painting arrived today. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Anyway I was really happy with the outcome (given the limited input). Now that I know about dpi's etc I will be even more prepared. My hubby wants to hang it in the hallway, which is sweet of him, but I am aiming for a room where I see it infrequently so that the list of corrections doesn't become too great.:D I am off to get myself the real thing (artrage)...oooh it's like christmas!

I am like you. I struggle being my own critic. Nicely done. I just purchased Pro version and know how you feel. Like a kid in a candy shop.

wiggles
04-28-2012, 02:34 AM
Holy Moley! The kids won't see me this weekend. I only went for the studio, given that I am a complete amature, but this will keep me pre-occupied for hours! I love the colour palette...so much easier than the other and it responds to rotational and sizing touch input so well...in love...:eek::o

speggie
04-28-2012, 03:32 AM
artrage 2 rules, the starter edition is all iv'e had for years, still using the free demo but the full prog would be great indeed welcome to the artrage club .many free hours spent ..!!!!!..:eek:

barnburner
04-28-2012, 03:37 AM
Very nice composition. I like what you have done with this. Keep painting! :):):)

mannafig
04-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Very nicely done A great landscape:):)

wiggles
04-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Thank you for your kind words everyone. My kids are also enjoying some of the new features. However their bashing of my stylus has finally killed it :(. Going to have to get a new one as touch alone is not as much fun.

gxhpainter2
04-30-2012, 03:42 AM
a great start and your enthusiasm is infectious :D:D...with that you will have soooo much fun with ArtRage... can't wait to see more new works..:):):);)