PDA

View Full Version : So I have a complete eye ball. Time to work on the rest.

shadowslake
04-20-2012, 11:19 AM
The eye ball is complete. Time to add the eyelid. Thanks all who contributed advice. The eye ball only took a week to perfect, I wonder how long the rest of the eye will take. LOL.

Palex
04-20-2012, 12:13 PM
Good job. I really like how you're going about learning. Shows commitment. I wish I had the attention span to perfect one portion of anatomy before moving to another.

shadowslake
04-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks. This is one thing I did to it so far. Saved the original for futher use later. Caesar said I needed to do something to show off the detail of my work. How is this for accent for my eye?

shadowslake
04-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Good job. I really like how you're going about learning. Shows commitment. I wish I had the attention span to perfect one portion of anatomy before moving to another.

I don't think of it as spending a week on one body part but more of generating a liabary of body parts to work with on many paintings. :D

You can see I am still useing the demo version. I am upgrading to pro a week from friday. I cant wait. I started working with graphic the first time ever 15 days ago. Before I worked some with oils IRL. I am loveing the utility of the program.

Palex
04-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Amazing that you are up to this level after spending only 15 days on raster. Haven't worked with real oils myself. I think I'd have an anxiety attack not being able to Ctrl Z and work with layers.

Pro is well worth the money.

shadowslake
04-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Amazing that you are up to this level after spending only 15 days on raster. Haven't worked with real oils myself. I think I'd have an anxiety attack not being able to Ctrl Z and work with layers.

Pro is well worth the money.

After doing digitla I know what you mean about Ctrl Z. I struggle with so much because I want things to be perfect. Reality is nonething is perfect. I struggle with faces. I have tryed several things and they all have failed so far. I hope one day to get it right.

Thank you again the complement.

Caesar
04-20-2012, 07:43 PM
You made a good use of this bionical eye You created! :p:cool:

shadowslake
04-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Thank you Caesar.