PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles

Caesar
04-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Just a quick play with a somehow interesting outcome, even as a useful background texture.

eighty+
04-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Hail O Caesar O mighty One ear was I looking to see a blonde and cor

blimey Caesar has gone bonker's e's diving into Abstract Mudra Mio :D:D:D

Alexandra
04-13-2012, 01:28 AM
haha E+, you are toooo funny!

Cesare, this is great. I can see this on canvas, and the wonderful appeal of this design is that it would be beautiful on anything-from fabric to various products. Playful colors mingling with neutrals. Both gentle and vivacious.

limey-g
04-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Sure is something different for you Caesar and I like it.
Geoff

Caesar
04-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Dear ATPlus I was caugnt by an abstract vision as You apparently did too with Your oscillating Mondrian variant ... but maybe this vision was still inspired by some nice sheet or blanket fabric where some charming lady would be resting in the morning sun light ...:rolleyes::D Thank you!

Thank you, dear Sandra! You're right! Nice to realize that even a relaxing and playful use of ArtRage tools may provide some hint to induce You to work on a creative idea ending up with a pleasant result.

Thank You, dear Geoff! The more I go on and the more I see there's less so much different for me, after I discovered ArtRage and its wide creative opportunities as well as the inspiration and influence of the art and originality of so many great mates in here.

Weeks
04-13-2012, 08:12 PM
My dear Ceasar,
This one could become a great oil painting... :eek:

For sure.

Best,

Weeks

coops
04-14-2012, 01:21 AM
I agree Cesare it would make a great background:)

gxhpainter2
04-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Caesar.. very different output from you!. but a very very satisfying design and subtle colors... a nice tapestry, fabric design or background.:cool::cool:;);):):):)

shadowslake
04-14-2012, 04:28 AM
For some reason I keep looking for the pino girl bent over to pop the bubbles or blow them. Bla... sorry I am only a man. Nice one for sure.

Marilyn Anne
04-14-2012, 09:28 AM
Like the colors too!

chinapete
04-14-2012, 01:57 PM
It's better than Giotto's red circle:)

"Vasari says that when the Pope sent a messenger to Giotto, asking him to demonstrate his skill, Giotto drew, in red paint, a circle so perfect that it seemed as though it was drawn using a compass ..."

D Akey
04-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Reminds me of some of those old tests to check if you're color blind. Usually you could read the number 13 for example. . . if you weren't color blind that is.

I think as far as an approach goes, I like the texture and think there could be some contexts in which it could give you some very nice effects.

Good experiment.

Caesar
04-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Thank You, dear Weeks. Actually textures fascinates me, but I don't import, develop and store them usually. It's a pity. This one comes from a customer sticker I once got from an experiment.

Now I just need to find where to use it, dear Katie. Thank You!

With a few of these, perhaps I may think to an abstract composition, dear Gary. Thank You!

I possibly found another application for it, dear Shadowslake. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Marylin Ann. Texture and delicate pastel colors work well together, I find.

I've no merit here for the circle precision, dear Chinapete, so I may only furtherly admire Giotto, a giant among the painter of his age and a quantum leap and a bridge from Medieval painting style towards Renaissance and all the classical paintings styles to follow. Thank You!

Fortunately I'm not color blind, dear D Akey, even if, being mainly an amateur drawer, it would have hardly been an absolute limitation to my fun. Thank You!

Tanzenkran
04-15-2012, 12:18 PM
"eighty+" summed up my thoughts when I saw it.:)

Caesar
04-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Thank You, dear Sick for Dance! ;):D